OneHallyu

[Mnet Survival Show] Girls Planet 999 Official Thread ☽★Whose dream will you be the guardian of?★☾

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s honestly heartbreaking to see how the confidence of non-MNet favorites crumbles for every single thing they do that’s taken out of context and destroyed with evil editing.  I get it. MNet wa

Today's episode was Dayeon, Dayeon's family and friends. Can you believe Shoot team activity was: Visiting Dayeon's home, writing letters to Dayeon, dancing for Dayeon's mom, eating from Dayeon's fami

She is TXT's Kai's sister and she is TXT's Kai sister. 

So...

there are 3 girls I like, 3 girls I don't really like (would switch out) and 3 I'm indifferent about.

Just happy Xiaoting got in even if it was on 9th place. 

And congrats to TXT fans. They did it. Hopefully they will buy Kep1er album as well once it will come out. 

Edited by Danee Danee
  • Like 3
  • Clown 2
  • LOL 1

A MESS! I won't support this group since most of my faves didn't make it and i despise miss Bahyyhy.

14 minutes ago, Revanche said:

I thought Yurina would make it. Some global group btw. Three foreign girls makes this group no better than Twice, (G)I-dle or Aespa. 

It's weird cause it got advertised as a global group but TWICE is  more global than them.

3 hours ago, good_morning said:

This lineup is a joke. Idk if it’s rigged bc mnet clearly didnt want some of the girls there… and losing Yurina? Wow, im speechless

I don't think it's rigged at all. Not even Mnet likes Bahyyhy and Dayeon on 4 after how much they pushed her? No.

I feel bad for Xiaoting being the only C girl debuting.

MNET PLSS BRING BACK THE RIGGING!

• Like 3
  • Clown 1

people can complain all they want about the produce rigging but it gave us cunty lineups that everyone remembers... who the fuck is bahiyyih and why did she almost become center

chaehyun deserves center and we love her but xiaoting was robbed so hard, she almost didnt make it??? 3rd round of eliminations top 9 was soooo much better holy shit 💀 i knew this show would be a waste a time but damn it TRULY was one 💀

glad youngeun made it though, she was the chungha of this season tbh ig shes going to be the main vocal (double main voc with chaehyun?) and mashiro/yujin as lead vocals?

• Like 2
  • Tea 3
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, kimchi witch said:

chaehyun deserves center and we love her but xiaoting was robbed so hard, she almost didnt make it??? 3rd round of eliminations top 9 was soooo much better holy shit 💀 i knew this show would be a waste a time but damn it TRULY was one 💀

If you compare Somi, Wonyoung and Chaehyun... The gap in stage presence cannot be unseen. Chaehyun totally deserved the spot, but she should have been 2nd, not center.

On the other hand if you compare Sejeong, Sakura and Bahi... It's unbelievable. There are no words.

Wonder how this group will work out. Especially since we all know foreign members will be treated as extras either way with like 2 seconds of screentime. 

Edited by Danee Danee
  • Like 1
  • Tea 3
  • Dislike 1
8 minutes ago, Solfa said:

crazy how you can debut only with this despite having 0 charisma and 0 screentime LOL

8 minutes ago, Danee Danee said:

If you compare Somi, Wonyoung and Chaehyun... The gap in stage presence cannot be unseen. Chaehyun totally deserved the spot, but she should have been 2nd, not center.

On the other hand if you compare Sejeong, Sakura and Bahi... It's unbelievable. There are no words.

Wonder how this group will work out. Especially since we all know foreign members will be treated as extras either way with like 2 seconds of screentime. 

funny how the criteria is being korean... but as so many people said already if they wanted a korean center they should have used dayeon (or yujin ig).. anyway xiaoting center from the end idc!

at least hikaru is potentially the only rapper so she has this going on for her...

• Clown 1
  • Dislike 1
7 hours ago, Solfa said:

Kai’s sister does standout like the black hole  in this group.  Boy group stans will do anything for oppa I guess. The rest of the girls look pretty good. There are some talented girls there. But it does seem to be missing that special something that Izone had. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I’m kinda shocked by how people are so outraged by this lineup…it could have been much more worse. Y’all saw those interim rankings! 

I’m mostly just sad because Yurina didn’t make it, she deserved to be here but overall I liked this ranking quite a lot. 

9 hours ago, tumblade said:

just wanted to point out that no one said p1 is center and i'm assuming they won't go for that seeing they wanna try to get away from the produce franchise as possible 

i'm hoping for xiaoting or yeseo center tbh

They call it getting killing part here. 😂 Just to make sure its different from produce. But from the start, its still the same. Lets be real, they havent even really tried to make it different. Just switched triangles for circles.

Edited by Danee Danee

I need Produce 101 Japan season 3 to happen soon, and the J girls should give another chance.

Also, Produce series should be revived like the season 0's rumor and get rid of this "season 5" or "spin-off".

Edited by ruru1006

I think Chaehyun will end up being center as other #1s were. she’s still popular among  Koreans voters. everyone was already locking Xiaoting as center when she was #1 but now #1 doesn’t equal center anymore? yeah no

the true question is who will be Minju of the group - the unexpected low-ranking second center. i bet Yeseo and/or Dayeon 

what are some popular predictions for eliminated contestants' plans after the show?  i know i've seen some hopes for suyeon joining the mystic ngg (billlie?) but since they're debuting in november...idk about that.  shana with mld ngg seems a bit more likely.

anyone else?

3 hours ago, munyuna said:

I think Chaehyun will end up being center as other #1s were. she’s still popular among  Koreans voters. everyone was already locking Xiaoting as center when she was #1 but now #1 doesn’t equal center anymore? yeah no

the true question is who will be Minju of the group - the unexpected low-ranking second center. i bet Yeseo and/or Dayeon 

i think yeseo as well, she's really good at being center and has been praised for having the killing part before by the mentors