OneHallyu

[Mnet Survival Show] Girls Planet 999 Official Thread ☽★Connects the Girls' World★☾ // AUGUST 2021

You know I would think mnet would at least try to make this series different from produce but with the pr videos and now mystery box vids this really is produce with a different name 

• Like 1
  • Tea 2
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm probably gonna watch this because I'm a sucker for survival shows 😁 But getting tired them using the term ''global'' group, when it's just the usual east asian countries involved. If Mnet had incl

You know I would think mnet would at least try to make this series different from produce but with the pr videos and now mystery box vids this really is produce with a different name 

19 hours ago, My Everything said:

ikr 😭 cant wait for boys planet 999 next year

Just now, AstroBaby said:

so first she says the n word and then she shades one of the most popular trainees? she just wants the hate at this point

The n-word incident maybe unintentionally but throwing shade to another idol is like throwing her Korean career under the bus.

I think it seems more fair to show all the auditions in one episode so people can't get a week more of votes because their audition was shown in the first episode and were able to appeal sooner than those shown in episode two, or those not shown at all. But we will see if it really does show everyone.

Also Universe app is crashing every time I try to watch the O.O.O fancams, even after updating and other vids do work, goodness.

Edited by Akaya
On 7/29/2021 at 12:55 PM, AstroBaby said:

Chinese center (orange hair): Shen Xiaoting 

Korean center (long black hair): Kim Dayeon

Japanese center (short hair): Ezeki Hikaru 

Japanese center is Ezaki Hikaru 💕 For the proper romanization, lol

Also I am slow but just noticed how cute it is that both the Chinese and Korean centers did like newscaster/weatherman concept for their intro vid 🤔☔

On 7/29/2021 at 10:40 PM, AstroBaby said:

so first she says the n word and then she shades one of the most popular trainees? she just wants the hate at this point

I’m gonna say it’s typical MNet evil editing with all the reaction cuts and everything falling into place. That doesn’t mean she isn’t cringy though, not only the diss is pretty weak, this is a sure way to destroy a career without even starting it.