Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
pyungsy

Official 98er Thread

On 5/12/2020 at 3:45 PM, sailor v said:

hey hags i'm so bored i decided to make a pit stop here to reminisce of course

Hi! It's pretty dead on the forum sadly :c

1 hour ago, Starfire. said:

Hi! It's pretty dead on the forum sadly :c

ive gotten so bored i started peeping around the forums a little 

On 5/14/2020 at 12:10 AM, sailor v said:

ive gotten so bored i started peeping around the forums a little 

Same tbh

On 5/13/2020 at 6:45 AM, sailor v said:

hey hags i'm so bored i decided to make a pit stop here to reminisce of course

YOU WERE HERE AND I MISSED IT??

On 4/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, pyungsy said:

thread is as dead as i remember it lmao

work has been kicking my ass, im considered an essential worker and i got back from self isolating after ???possibly having coronavirus??? at the beginning of this month ;_;

how is everyone/anyone else?

Ah you posted right after me, and it has been over a month lol. 

Ooh what's your job like? Probably a pretty trivial question (since it has been a bit over a month since lol), but did you consider getting yourself tested? 

Also, since it has been over a month since I last posted here until now, the academic year has ended (maybe the best that I've had so far-I think senior year will be better though lol), and right now just achieving some of my goals that I have set for the summer though I've been chill over these past two weeks due to just getting out of university classes several weeks ago lol, but I hope/expect to go more hardcore in the next weeks or so, and waiting until summer classes start since internships are cancelled due to COVID-19 (rip). 😞 

Also, not sure what groups/idols everyone here stans, but being a KPOP fan is pretty fun nowadays. 

NCT Punch comes out. Then, AgustD (Suga) releases his mixtape. Then, Wheein x DinDin. Then, Baekhyun has his comeback. Then the next day, ONEUS has their first official full comeback. Yesterday, Punch x Moonbyul. Then just today, Moonbyul releases a performance video of the new track she just added to her repackage album (the same one that has "Moon" in there). 

I don't stan TWICE, but there's the new comeback coming out. Also anticipated Irene x Seulgi subunit (though not sure when that's going to come out lol). 

Then following, Super Junior KRY's comeback then the next day, WayV has their comeback. 

Also, JeA is also coming back as well, but I don't know when lmao. 

On 5/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, WheeTaeLover said:

Also, not sure what groups/idols everyone here stans, but being a KPOP fan is pretty fun nowadays. 

yeah no I stan fromis it's quiet 

this must be what crazy feels like.. 

Posted (edited)

wtf who took my thread from me T_T i know i never updated the OP after like. 5 years but neither has the new OP 😠

On 5/30/2020 at 4:27 AM, WheeTaeLover said:

Ah you posted right after me, and it has been over a month lol. 

Ooh what's your job like? Probably a pretty trivial question (since it has been a bit over a month since lol), but did you consider getting yourself tested? 

Also, since it has been over a month since I last posted here until now, the academic year has ended (maybe the best that I've had so far-I think senior year will be better though lol), and right now just achieving some of my goals that I have set for the summer though I've been chill over these past two weeks due to just getting out of university classes several weeks ago lol, but I hope/expect to go more hardcore in the next weeks or so, and waiting until summer classes start since internships are cancelled due to COVID-19 (rip). 😞 

im just a cleaner 😕 its pretty garbage but it gives me money ig so theres that, n its also helped me to lose a looooot of weight which is also pretty sick

how have you been doing since you last posted? i need to check by the thread more often

Edited by pyungsy

dont mind me the pandamic made me wonder if its still active in here and im suprised to see people after 6 fucking years hello if anyone even remembers me

m6LWxF.gif

22 hours ago, Hanbinbini said:

dont mind me the pandamic made me wonder if its still active in here and im suprised to see people after 6 fucking years hello if anyone even remembers me

m6LWxF.gif

HOW COULD I FORGET U <\3 how have u been!!!!!!

1 hour ago, pyungsy said:

HOW COULD I FORGET U <\3 how have u been!!!!!!

CHLOE HEYYY IM GREAT HOW ARE YOUUU

On 8/18/2020 at 4:51 AM, Hanbinbini said:

m6LWxF.gif

what are YOU doing here 

On 7/18/2020 at 12:33 PM, datoomi said:

this must be what crazy feels like.. 

best song of all time yes hello