OneHallyu

[CHRISTMAS] Secret Santa 2020! Gifts sent, check your PMs!

674321093_2020secretsanta.png.12494d29d958cf85c3c7bc29a68631f0.png

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way... 🎶
This familiar melody... it's Christmas Season again!

OHers, put your Santa hats on, we're going on a tour!

584295899_santatitle1.png.6ea555d1f00e16fb948128931c7b0cb6.png

It's Christmas time, a time in which giving and receiving in return means a lot.
By entering this event, you will be expected to do exactly that.

You can become a Secret Santa for another Onehallyu User, and your mission will be to prepare a nice gift for them to receive on the 25th of December! In return, another Secret Santa will be preparing a gift for you that you will receive on the same day!

Santas are free to prepare any kind of gift for their secret match, as long as it is a gift filled with love and good intentions!

And of course, the most important rule for any Santa on earth, is to deliver the gift in time! Imagine a Santa that would be late... the horror! A Santa that fails to deliver their gift in time will consequently be banned from receiving any Events Team prizes for 6 months.

Your elves @Trashie & @Koya will be available to help every Santa in PM, so do not hesitate to ask~

1893646611_santatitle2.png.5855c62eec534aa2e3b850a91bc6eaa4.png

In order to become a Secret Santa, you have to fill this form!

The information in the form will be given to your Santa, so they can prepare a gift that you'll like!

Following your sign-up, the elves Trashie and Koya will create a PM with you, so make sure to have space in your messenger!
This PM will be used to give you the information about the person you'll be preparing a gift for.
You will also be able to contact us through this PM for any further question.

If you need to ask more info about the user you're preparing a gift for, we will ask them so your identity remains a secret!

The matches will be done through RNG.

609227945_santatitle3.png.c4fbd619837dd18ae6cbfd48d675137f.png

For every Santa to prepare their gift in time, everyone will have to follow this Schedule:

- From December 3 to December 9: Sign-up to become a Secret Santa!

- From December 10 to December 24: Prepare your gift!

- December 25: Gifts exchange by the Elves!

raftix.png

• Love 6
On 12/3/2020 at 8:43 PM, Thatoneuser said:

How is this going to work exactly? 

after everyone fill the form, Me and Koya will randomly assign a Secret santa from the list for each user. so you'll be both secret santa and prepare a gift to your person, and you'll have a secret santa that will prepare a gift for you as well

No one will know who their secret santa is which is why its a "secret" santa

• Love 1

I will participate!

original.gif

15 hours ago, BABYGIRL. said:

sign me up!

Hi, you need to fill the form in the OP to sign up!

11 hours ago, blank_stare said:

How do we send the gifts?

You will have to send the gift in the PM Trashie and I will send you, and we will send all the gifts on the 25th! (so everyone get them the same day, since some Santa might be busy on that day to come online)

8 hours ago, Koya said:

Hi, you need to fill the form in the OP to sign up!

You will have to send the gift in the PM Trashie and I will send you, and we will send all the gifts on the 25th! (so everyone get them the same day, since some Santa might be busy on that day to come online)

Is it online meaning virtual or actual gifts sent to an address? This is my first time doing this so I’m a little newb 

4 minutes ago, blank_stare said:

Is it online meaning virtual or actual gifts sent to an address? This is my first time doing this so I’m a little newb 

People usually choose what they gift! In the previous years some people sent real gifts, but it's up to the person receiving the gift, if they accept giving an address to get it~

Some gifts examples from previous years are: drawings, gfx, videos, poems, onehallyu perks (items, wons, platinum tokens), online gift cards, real gift packages, etc. It's up to everyone's creativity!

• Koya changed the title to [CHRISTMAS] Secret Santa 2020! Prepare your gifts now!
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you @taenguri for your gift!

3b1083676558cca8ce021d6d7757420b.gif

• Love 2
  • Koya changed the title to [CHRISTMAS] Secret Santa 2020! Gifts sent, check your PMs!
  • Koya unpinned this topic