[PC][theqoo] The mistake in IZ*ONE's teaser

source: [theqoo] IZONE'S TEASER MISTAKE

CC0EA9F6-A0A5-4496-83A4-9097B4B21CBD.jpe

4FD86F35-8842-46FC-8B1E-94E777C370AF.jpe

original post: here

1. What...

2. Do they not double check at all?

3. This happened with Wanna One tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They've done that for 3 years consecutive, why can't they just stop touching the pictures?

4. Wow I'm not even a design person, but this is something that everyone is able to do... Just how little do they care that they're releasing stuff like that..??

5. Huh I saw on IG and it wasn't like that? (*they deleted the original upload and finally reuploaded it after quite some time)

13068FFF-92CA-4ACD-A309-AFBDE84501A3.jpe

6. No but how can it turn out like that while editing? 

7.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. At this rate, they're doing this on purpose

9. CJ E&M did it again. They have a track record of doing this.

10. Did they edit this while sleeping?

1 minute ago, is it just me said:

what were they trying to do though, that's what I want to know

I was thinking about it, too, and I came to the conclusion that they might have taken quite a large number of group pictures for them in the same area and pretty similar positions, so they took a look at all of them and combined the ones that came out the best, like, Nako looks the best in one, Eunbi in another one, Chaeyeon in the third one, so they were like, no one's gonna know if we put them together to take out the best parts, but they didn't do a good job and clearly made a mistake by forgetting to delete Chaeyeon's buttons in the wrong area from one photo (like she was in a slightly different body position) completely, and posted this without noticing.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

I was thinking about it, too, and I came to the conclusion that they might have taken quite a large number of group pictures for them in the same area and pretty similar positions, so they took a look at all of them and combined the ones that came out the best, like, Nako looks the best in one, Eunbi in another one, Chaeyeon in the third one, so they were like, no one's gonna know if we put them together to take out the best parts, but they didn't do a good job and clearly made a mistake by forgetting to delete Chaeyeon's buttons in the wrong area from one photo (like she was in a slightly different body position) completely, and posted this without noticing.

Yeah that makes sense, I was thinking they couldn't have been trying to make her thicker or wider

42 minutes ago, is it just me said:

what were they trying to do though, that's what I want to know

It's quite common to overlay different pictures to create a single one.

Seems like they uploaded a rough edit instead.