Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Drama Drama Drama

The male Jiejies "Super Brothers" are upcoming

Starts in december on Youku and Dragon TV

Queen Zheng Shuang will be the host and mentor

Hyping Zeren, Wenhan and Jiro Wang

Some cpop fan knows what's the problem with Casper? SNS stan is cancelling him and I don't know why.

Edited by Drama Drama Drama

Oh wow I'm surprised Ding Zeren is participating in this. As for Casper I'm not quite sure but all I remember is he withdrew from Idol Producer and people were saying it was because he was "disrespectful" to the judges or something like that. Some people thought he was kinda evil edited though. Not sure if that's why people dislike him though? 

https://38jiejie.com/2019/02/01/casper-withdraws-from-idol-producer-2/

Edited by jcqlnrdy

15 minutes ago, jcqlnrdy said:

Oh wow I'm surprised Ding Zeren is participating in this. As for Casper I'm not quite sure but all I remember is he withdrew from Idol Producer and people were saying it was because he was "disrespectful" to the judges or something like that. Some people thought he was kinda evil editing though. Not sure if that's why people dislike him though? 

https://38jiejie.com/2019/02/01/casper-withdraws-from-idol-producer-2/

This too

Read comments they more or less explain what happened

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

This too

Read comments they more or less explain what happened

Oh shoot, how did I miss this? I only watched these for the dances so I had no context of anything whatsoever. If that's the case then I totally get why people wanna cancel him. Gross. I wonder if he'll end up leaving this show too lol. 

Thanks for the info!

55 minutes ago, jcqlnrdy said:

Oh shoot, how did I miss this? I only watched these for the dances so I had no context of anything whatsoever. If that's the case then I totally get why people wanna cancel him. Gross. I wonder if he'll end up leaving this show too lol. 

Thanks for the info!

i have no idea but i have few chinese artists i really REALLY dislike, and he is one of them rip