OneHallyu

ENHYPEN&Hi (ENHYPEN Reality Program) - S2 Currently Airing!

• love changed the title to ENHYPEN&Hi (ENHYPEN Reality Program) - Premieres 8:30 PM KST 11/11 on MNET
  • love changed the title to ENHYPEN&Hi (ENHYPEN Reality Program) - EP. 1 OUT NOW

EPISODE ONE THOUGHTS

• they didn't have to hit me right in the feels first thing with all those i-land behind shots T.T and yet...they did
  • it was really cool to see what exactly they were doing between the first sns posts and the celebratory party...i remember hearing about it in the -notes and was curious whether we'd see it in the future.
    • btw they sound just like their parents...especially jay's dad LMAO
  • why is their dorm nicer than my apartment...
  • they're all so CUTE ugh i love their interactions
    • and their reactions to i-land episode one...omg imagine if jay hadn't made their unit go so early...
  • seeing the bighit building was cool and all but the jeju-do activities were way more interesting

idk i just enjoyed this episode so much!  can't wait to see them play more games and maybe see some of their practice??

EPISODE TWO THOUGHTS

• ni-ki is so photogenic, wow
  • it's interesting to see sunghoon go from awkward to crazy confident in like two seconds, and then back to shy 😂
  • they really do be taking these games hella seriously
    • it's just washing dishes y'all...they're acting like their lives are on the line 🤧
  • we need more sunoo mukbangs!
  • i'm excited for next ep, looks like more games outside?  from the reality teaser location?
  • also heeseung dropping that cake yessss

EPISODE THREE THOUGHTS

• so do only jay and jungwon go to school? 🤔 sunghoon mentioned in a live that he never attended school much in the past due to figure skating, so it wouldn't really surprise me if he dropped out or took time off.  but what about sunoo and ni-ki?  jake?
  • the video of heeseung knocking over the cake LMAO
  • the staff in charge of games...bless their hearts...the way they kept lowering the threshold for success just so enha wouldn't starve skldfj
    • "blue pepper"...sunghoon sweetie...
  • jake was particularly going through it™️ this episode, someone save him
  • last episode next week 😪
  • love changed the title to ENHYPEN&Hi (ENHYPEN Reality Program) - EP. 4 OUT NOW
On 11/27/2020 at 5:51 PM, love said:

EPISODE THREE THOUGHTS

• so do only jay and jungwon go to school? 🤔 sunghoon mentioned in a live that he never attended school much in the past due to figure skating, so it wouldn't really surprise me if he dropped out or took time off.  but what about sunoo and ni-ki?  jake?
  • the video of heeseung knocking over the cake LMAO
  • the staff in charge of games...bless their hearts...the way they kept lowering the threshold for success just so enha wouldn't starve skldfj
    • "blue pepper"...sunghoon sweetie...
  • jake was particularly going through it™️ this episode, someone save him
  • last episode next week 😪

It seems like Jay, Jungwon, Sunoo, and Sunghoon are confirmed to be actively attending school

I'm not sure if Jake dropped out of school for the show or is taking a break from/delaying this year, and there's never been any word on Niki so who knows : /

• love changed the title to ENHYPEN&Hi (ENHYPEN Reality Program) - S2 is COMING!
  • love changed the title to ENHYPEN&Hi (ENHYPEN Reality Program) - S2 Currently Airing!

ok honestly I'm not a huge fan of the variety vibe that they've got going on atm

I much prefer the docu style that they had for the first half of season one

a reality is still better than nothing though and content is always nice

interestingly enough, it seems like this is doing a reverse S1...starting with the games and the missions and then transitioning to more of a behind the scenes look at things in later episodes (based off the preview)

Two of the closest members in BTS (Jimin/Tae) use to fight ALL the time when they were younger haha It's natural a group is not going to get along all the time. Siblings and family can be the same. However how the situation is handled afterwards makes it bad or good.  Communication is always key. Also in the early days, the entire group should be part of discussion too. It cances for everyone to learn more about each other and grow closer and for the leader to grow too.

So i'm assuming the season will end near the comeback~!!!!!

2 hours ago, satoori said:

Two of the closest members in BTS (Jimin/Tae) use to fight ALL the time when they were younger haha It's natural a group is not going to get along all the time. Siblings and family can be the same. However how the situation is handled afterwards makes it bad or good.  Communication is always key. Also in the early days, the entire group should be part of discussion too. It cances for everyone to learn more about each other and grow closer and for the leader to grow too.

So i'm assuming the season will end near the comeback~!!!!!

yeah I mean literally all idol groups fight all the time, it's going to be a thing they can look back on and laugh about in a few years when they're a more senior group for sure

idk if it's editing or whatever though but it seems like SH wanted to seize the chance to bring it up so it stood out to me

I've been lowkey wondering for a while so to me it's still sad to hear that they've grown a bit apart recently even though it's a given if that makes sense

i didn't even interpret it as growing apart lol, to me sunghoon seems to be using it as an opportunity to point out jake's politeness and consideration.  idk if it sounds the same in korean but going by the subs he's basically like "even when we argue, which is bound to happen bc our personalities are similar, he was so considerate and polite towards me"

41 minutes ago, love said:

i didn't even interpret it as growing apart lol, to me sunghoon seems to be using it as an opportunity to point out jake's politeness and consideration.  idk if it sounds the same in korean but going by the subs he's basically like "even when we argue, which is bound to happen bc our personalities are similar, he was so considerate and polite towards me"

tbh it's to a very, very minor extent, but I don't think the subs fully capture the way he's talking about the actual progression of their relationship as opposed to how it's always been

rather than "ever since we met we've been close and fought but whenever we do you're really nice to me" it's more like "in the beginning we got along pretty well (but then) there were many instances where we fought, though even then you're really nice to me"

Spoiler

Subs: As somebody who shares the same MBTI personality type with Jake... I'd like to say something. Umm... I guess... we're really similar, so I say this all the time. At first, you and I clicked so well, but because... we were so similar in many ways we would often clash. But Jake is such a considerate person, right?

Nit-picky trans: As somebody who has the same MBTI type as Jake... I'll say something. Umm... I guess... our personalities are just really similar, I've talked about this a lo – I mean, I say this all the time, but in the beginning, we were the kind of friends who matched each other really well [to the greatest extent possible/more than they matched other people], but because we're so similar, there have been a lot of times when we've kinda clashed. Even at those times, Jake was really considerate (of me).

I guess to me I kind of interpreted it as "oh, here's my chance to bring this up, I know we've been squabbling a bit but it's only because we're so alike and I still love you" 

this is their first time mentioning it on camera, so yeah

anyway don't mind me guys, it's just that their friendship is my fave in the group so I'm always needlessly overanalysing it lol

it was just a throwaway thought and I'm not implying there's any drama, I just love jakehoon

Edited by choiyujins
1 hour ago, choiyujins said:

yeah I mean literally all idol groups fight all the time, it's going to be a thing they can look back on and laugh about in a few years when they're a more senior group for sure

idk if it's editing or whatever though but it seems like SH wanted to seize the chance to bring it up so it stood out to me

I've been lowkey wondering for a while so to me it's still sad to hear that they've grown a bit apart recently even though it's a given if that makes sense

1 hour ago, love said:

Yea I also don't view it as growing apart. I think it's waaaay to early to make deep analyzations about something like that. The members haven't even been together that long.  At the very beginning they were still in their shock and happy we're debuting "honeymoon" phase. Now they're learning more and more about each other. Which means more arguments and disputes. living together long-term can do that. All part of growing closer. It will take another few years before they reach a phase of knowing each others ins and outs hahah. In general, the fact their sharing this with us is telling. Good.

1 minute ago, satoori said:

Yea I also don't view it as growing apart. I think it's waaaay to early to make deep analyzations about something like that. The members haven't even been together that long. At the very beginning they were still in their shock and happy we're debuting "honeymoon" phase. Now they're learning more and more about each other. Which means more arguments and disputes. living together long-term can do that. All part of growing closer. It will take another few years before they reach a phase of knowing each others ins and outs hahah. In general, the fact their sharing this with us is telling. Good.

that's what I think too

they seem more open to talking about arguments/individual slumps over the last few months, I can only assume it mostly has to do with how stressful stuff like practice and being away from their parents is