Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hansoobibi

[HD FULL ENGLISH SUBS]140705 EXO on HAPPY CAMP

Thank you!!!!!!!! 고맙습니다!!!

You know what I hate the most ? Everyone support wyf and his decision but wyf fans and everyone is hating on the other members when they say or write OT11. You can't even write OT11 without being attacked. It's unfair. 

You know what I hate the most ? Everyone support wyf and his decision but wyf fans and everyone is hating on the other members when they say or write OT11. You can't even write OT11 without being attacked. It's unfair. 

Duh, not everyone supports his decision that's why he received alot of backlash...

and Hello, I'm a Fanqin/Kris fan but I'm not hating on the members, most Fanqins here are mature...

Ikr? That's what pisses me off more than anything about this situation and I've stood up and said that a lot of times.

Also, it's funny that people attack the OT11 saying they should move on and not re-open old "wounds" but Kris fans are the ones who don't truly let it go, always complaining when Kris is not on photoshoots or is cut off stuff and always bringing the forever OT12 stuff.

If you want the remaining members to move on, stop trying to shove Kris up their throats bc he chose to leave. If you feel like WYF is a victim of SM and the other members are evil, go stan for Kris and leave the fandom already, instead of devoting your life to throw shade at the members whenever they say something about this situation.

The funniest episode, when Xiumin got attacked after praising Suho's skills as a leader, because it could possibly hurt Kris' feelings. If Kris was really giving a damn about being the leader of EXO-M, he wouldn't have left without saying a word.

Not condemning WYF for wanting a better job, a better career out of EXO, but to blindly defend him against the other members is so stupid I can't even...

This should settle everything. No more fights and arguments. It's over. We'll never forget Kris, but from this day, we're all moving on.

OT12, OT11, whatever you say.... OTEXO is what I think.

Guest removed-acount

My sister and I are going to have a very fun evening now! Thank you so much!  :chu:

Ikr? That's what pisses me off more than anything about this situation and I've stood up and said that a lot of times.

Also, it's funny that people attack the OT11 saying they should move on and not re-open old "wounds" but Kris fans are the ones who don't truly let it go, always complaining when Kris is not on photoshoots or is cut off stuff and always bringing the forever OT12 stuff.

If you want the remaining members to move on, stop trying to shove Kris up their throats bc he chose to leave. If you feel like WYF is a victim of SM and the other members are evil, go stan for Kris and leave the fandom already, instead of devoting your life to throw shade at the members whenever they say something about this situation.

The funniest episode, when Xiumin got attacked after praising Suho's skills as a leader, because it could possibly hurt Kris' feelings. If Kris was really giving a damn about being the leader of EXO-M, he wouldn't have left without saying a word.

Not condemning WYF for wanting a better job, a better career out of EXO, but to blindly defend him against the other members is so stupid I can't even...

I don't have a problem with OT11 now, I only had a problem in the beginning, when we only knew about Kris's lawsuit for like 1 hour and people were already like "bye Kris, OT11!" That was fake to me because these same people were the ones saying "OT12 forever" all the time before, yet when a member leaves, it's so easy for them to just edit their mindset as a fan. If they were true OT12 fans in the literal definition of "O-T-12", they would have at least somewhat cared for each member in the group, and each member would hold some significance to them... enough for them to be upset or at least a little disgruntled if a member were to leave. I'm not a "forever OT12" fan but I do acknowledge that Kris was a part of EXO and he was important in my self definition of an exotic. For the 2+ years I was a fan, there were 12 members, and it was hard for me to move on at first. I'm okay now and I have accepted that Kris has left, but it was hard. I was just pissed at the start of the lawsuit because these people who supposedly loved all 12 members were able to turn their back on Kris within minutes of reading the news. That was just so phony lol

I almost shed a few tears watching the message segment :(

Thing is, about Kris, it's kind of hard to let go because especially when you've been with EXO during their OT12 times, Kris almost feels like the last puzzle piece to a big puzzle; without it, it isn't complete.

I don't know how to describe it, but most of me accepts his decision to leave. Even so, that little part of me just doesn't want to let go. It's his decision though; it's not like I can stop him.  

We'll all move on from the Kris issue. As a matter of fact, almost all of us have moved on from what it looks like. I've basically moved on at this point, but he'll never be forgotten.

Damn, I just made it sound like he died. (for your information, he did not die and he is filming in Prague. As a matter of fact, he looked kinda happier filming in Prague)

The full version is without subtitles ?

yup..just segments for now since it was aired just a few hours ago..we have to wait a little bit longer but it'll be posted sooner or later,don't worry :)

I don't have a problem with OT11 now, I only had a problem in the beginning, when we only knew about Kris's lawsuit for like 1 hour and people were already like "bye Kris, OT11!" That was fake to me because these same people were the ones saying "OT12 forever" all the time before, yet when a member leaves, it's so easy for them to just edit their mindset as a fan. If they were true OT12 fans in the literal definition of "O-T-12", they would have at least somewhat cared for each member in the group, and each member would hold some significance to them... enough for them to be upset or at least a little disgruntled if a member were to leave. I'm not a "forever OT12" fan but I do acknowledge that Kris was a part of EXO and he was important in my self definition of an exotic. For the 2+ years I was a fan, there were 12 members, and it was hard for me to move on at first. I'm okay now and I have accepted that Kris has left, but it was hard. I was just pissed at the start of the lawsuit because these people who supposedly loved all 12 members were able to turn their back on Kris within minutes of reading the news. That was just so phony lol

What the fandom does is one thing, but to attack the other members because they were OBLIGATED to move on, is another.

I don't know that people wanted them to do, to put up a Kris cardboard cutout on the Lost Planet so they could be 12 again? Didn't Suho even said Kris should come back at first? It's not like they wanted him to leave.

They were obligated to follow the original plans as 11, to face the fandom and the media as 11 and explain all the mess.

What the fandom does is one thing, but to attack the other members because they were OBLIGATED to move on, is another.

I don't know that people wanted them to do, to put up a Kris cardboard cutout on the Lost Planet so they could be 12 again? Didn't Suho even said Kris should come back at first? It's not like they wanted him to leave.

They were obligated to follow the original plans as 11, to face the fandom and the media as 11 and explain all the mess.

Yes that isn't right, but I'm not in that category of fans so don't group me as such just because I miss Kris.

This has nothing to do with what I said in my comment... I don't think fans should delusionally cling to the past either, but I'm not that kind of fan lol.

My only problem was with the "diehard OT12" fans that became "diehard OT11" fans within minutes of hearing the news, which wasn't even confirmed by the time they had changed their fan title LOL. I personally found that fake. But that's all ^^

I have the same thoughts and i find it a bit disappointing tbh.

Yes that isn't right, but I'm not in that category of fans so don't group me as such just because I miss Kris.

This has nothing to do with what I said in my comment... I don't think fans should delusionally cling to the past either, but I'm not that kind of fan lol.

My only problem was with the "diehard OT12" fans that became "diehard OT11" fans within minutes of hearing the news, which wasn't even confirmed by the time they had changed their fan title LOL. I personally found that fake. But that's all ^^

Good. But like you said yourself, it's time to move on. It's OT11 now.

Shit man, that message segment. I was pretty okay through it, then seeing Tao and Lay break down and cry and the other members trying to console them got to me. Heavy moment.

OMG I'm dying to watch this, but I can't.... I want to wait for the full subbed video :rlytearpls:

I hate that too but to be fair there are awful fans from both sides. It seems like a lot of people either see Kris as a saint or as the devil when the situation seems to have a lot of grey areas and be much more complicated than that. I've seen and had enough of both types of fans.