Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
abra

appreciation Now THIS is a dress

What a dress. Yoshida Akari looks so prettyyyy. So Miru is the only remaining member from the 1st gen?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PurpleAnii said:

What a dress. Yoshida Akari looks so prettyyyy. So Miru is the only remaining member from the 1st gen?

Yes. We'll see how much longer she stays for now that NMB has new centers but unlike Akarin, Saeppi and Nagisa she doesn't have as much going on on the side so I can actually see her staying for a while.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 4:39 AM, abra said:

Yes. We'll see how much longer she stays for now that NMB has new centers but unlike Akarin, Saeppi and Nagisa she doesn't have as much going on on the side so I can actually see her staying for a while.

I have always thought Miru is the most popular member, oops.

18 minutes ago, EXOSUS said:

I have always thought Miru is the most popular member, oops.

It's a bit complicated. After Milky's graduation in 2016, only Sayanee was more popular than Miru. From 2017 Akarin's Youtube blew up, and she started gaining a ton of female fans, but her handshake sales were never great, unlike Miru who was a handshake "monster" who kept selling out her slots. But after Produce48, Miru's popularity or hype seems to have died down in Japan. Meanwhile other members have risen, like Murase Sae who got popular through a fashion/modelling app, then became a fashion designer, trended on Produce48 and got her own TV shows. Shibuya Nagisa is also popular due to her regular appearances on several TV variety shows. These 4 have been the most popular since Sayanee left in 2018, but if I had to pick one I would have picked Akarin. 

Now that Akarin (and Sae) is graduating, Miru is probably the most popular member. But there's also Umeyama Cocona, Yamamoto Ayaka and some other young members who might catch up.

On 10/29/2020 at 3:03 AM, OutroTear said:

when i scrolled down i went "OH" and my mom asked me what was wrong

haha me too. Saw the second the picture and went like 😯