Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
johnnyrose

do you still take the pandemic seriously ?

or are you selfish ?

nr9WG9K.png

❤️

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Tea 1
  • Dislike 1

I don't go outside than often but whe I do I'm wearing a mask cause here now is compulsory everywhere and not only inside shops

idk about taking it very very seriosly but better stay safe than sorry anyway

Yes. I'm actually taking it more seriously now than I did in the summer. It's flu season here and people are going to be getting sick from both. I feel like people around me don't realize it's going to get worse before it's going to get better.

Yes. My town has the highest numbers of illness and deaths in my geographical region. I only leave the house about once every three weeks. 

Very much so! With the amount of cases exploding where I live, you'd be a fool not to (sadly, there's quite a few of these "fools" around) 

there aren't many cases in my country so not as much as when we had more

Well here, the case went from 0 to almost 4 digits in such a short span of time just due to people not following simple SOP to watch their distances and wear masks. Not to mention, the pandemic wave this time killing the affected ones much faster than the ones that affected during first wave months back then, due to the virus being mutated/evolved.

Just a friendly reminder to myself and everyone to remember your distance, wear mask whenever you're going out, keep your hygiene clean and sanitize often. Care about our health to care about others ❤️ 

Edited by eunheart

Yeah, I wear a mask whenever I go out. I try to keep distances as much as possible. Cleaning my hands disinfectant whenever I enter a new public space and when I leave/come back home.

I have a lot of relatives that are high risk due to health issues, so I don't want to take unnecessary risks... but at the same time I also have relatives that are high risk and still organize family meetings... like last night I had a dinner for my niece's birthday so we were like 15 persons in an apartment, while my sister in law (that organized it) is high risk... I told her I felt like it was risky but she really wanted to celebrate my niece birthday so I went anyway... Now I'm just hoping that in the next few days I don't hear about anyone that was there being sick.

Like an hour ago I annoyed my mom by making us get takeout instead of sitting in a tiny room with a ton of people crammed in breathing the same circulated air. 🙄

I do take it seriously, but I'm a lot more active now than I was when lockdown had started. 

Of course, but I think I can control the panic now.

Idk...of course. Tbh at first i always wore mask outside (walking/ riding bike to work) but after a bit i stopped. I be sure to keep away from ppl i pass its just ehhh when no one else does. Also it was summer when this was happening for me. Im sweatinv enough over my body.. dont need it on my mouth too 😭

Also given folowing 8 hrs i will be at work wearing mask whole time T-T

Yes, I do. I haven't been out often since covid start + only go out to shop & when I do I always wear my mask sometimes I'll take it off for a minute to catch my breath tho.

But my mom takes it to extreme. She makes it seems like the world is about to explode or something 😒

there's been no community transmission in my state and we have a hard border so i guess i don't need to take it as seriously as others. But i practice good hygiene regardless of whether there's a pandemic or not.