Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Jester

After 6 years, I came back :)

Hello,

I have recently remembered about OH, and decided to log in into my old account, but unfortunately it does not exist anymore , I think.. Maybe it was deleted for inactivity.

First time I joined Onehallyu, it was in 2013 (around the debut I think), I was also on hallyu8, allkpop forum (when it was really active), kayoforum, kpopselca.

I was not very active in the kpop artists topics, but I participated in A LOT of mafia games :) I only got to win 2 games here out of 15+ played ( on kayoforum I was more successful hehe) .

I like playing League of Legends, and recently I got into PS4 games ( Mortal Kombat 11, Resident Evil and more to come).

_

Likes to listen : BTS, Twice, Red Velvet, Kang Daniel, Melanie Martinez, Lauv, Kygo 👾

Cannot join any artist threads ( they are and have always been hard to follow due to the influx of replies). 

If there are any mafia games, I am down to participate as always 😈

Nice to meet you all. 

spacer.png

• Like 6

Welcome back

1 hour ago, Jester said:

First time I joined Onehallyu, it was in 2013 (around the debut I think), I was also on hallyu8, allkpop forum (when it was really active), kayoforum, kpopselca.

It's the total opposite right now, OH is dead and allkpop is active

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jennie X Rose said:

OH is dead and allkpop is active

something happened ? OH used to be popular and akp was dead after they made that update or change ( or whatever happened to akp that made all forums to emerge) 

2 minutes ago, Jester said:

something happened ? OH used to be popular and akp was dead after they made that update or change ( or whatever happened to akp that made all forums to emerge) 

OH servers crashed for months so the majority of the users left and joined other forums 

• Like 1

Hey! Wow Kayo haven't heard that in a minute, it had several names before that ahh the good ol' days

Edited by is it just me
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jester said:

there was an entire OHpocalypse but we don't mention that to move on, then the forum crashed for months and the userbase split between other forums and twitter/discord. If anything OH is still more active than it's pairs lol

• Like 1