Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
abra

Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: Thrice Upon A Time trailer and release date revealed!

Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0, the last entry in the Rebuild of Evangelion series, will be released on the 23rd of January!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BAZISSINO said:

i was losing my shit when i saw that in twitter yesterday ....hopefully we can get a rebot or something 

This film series is a reboot, so it will probably be a while until the next one. But Evangelion is such an iconic series/franchise that it wouldn't surprise me that much if there was a new Eva television series 10 years from now.

14 hours ago, abra said:

This film series is a reboot, so it will probably be a while until the next one. But Evangelion is such an iconic series/franchise that it wouldn't surprise me that much if there was a new Eva television series 10 years from now.

i agree ...not sure i would be okey if they try to rebot it and the animation isn't on the level of the movies 

• Like 1