Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
KoreaxxLove

Big Tech Censors Bombshell Report Provides Evidence of Biden Quid Pro Quo

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

Tl;dr New York Post bombshell provides evidence suggesting Joe Biden used his influence as Vice President to pressure Ukrainian officials to remove a prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son Hunter Biden was working. 

Following the report, Twitter and Facebook locked accounts and/or censored posts sharing the story, including the account of the White House press secretary. Twitter's CEO has since admitted the platform's handling of the story was "unacceptable."

The Senate is currently investigating the allegations. 

----

No matter what side you're on, this is BAD.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 5

Just now, Lizzo said:

Exactly where am I wrong? 

Please try to say something intelligent instead of being sassy. Sass doesn't impress me. Linking articles that came out BEFORE this evidence came to light doesn't prove your point, by the way. Got to try harder than that. 

Your second article does nothing to refute the content of the emails other than try to cast doubt on it with absolutely no evidence. Shokin was investigating Burisma, and that investigation stopped following his firing (and didn't start again until the Trump administration came into office). If Shokin were fired because he wasn't investigating Burisma, why was Burisma not investigated by his replacement immediately following the firing? 

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 4

I have no interest wasting my time arguing with a clown. 

Edited by Lizzo
  • Like 1
  • Tea 3
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Lizzo said:

I have no interest wasting my time arguing with a clown. 

Absolutely pathetic. You're a waste. 

Get an attitude when you can actually back up what you say. Why even come into a thread with an attitude and insults if you don't have anything of value to say? You're just blinded by what you want to believe and gladly stay ignorant. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 4

No sweaty, maybe you shouldn't play the victim game when these major tech companies found it dubious enough to block it

meanwhile trump has been impeached, participated in tax fraud, caught COVID19 in his own damn white house and is promoting  a herd immunity strategy, yet you somehow think Biden's unsubstantiated case about russia and his son, all of which has MANY flaws is somehow more important and groundbreaking 

this is my last post. it's liek speaking to a damn wall. im not interested at all in whatever shit ur going to attempt to throw. you're literally being a hypocrite by being BlInDeD to what you WaNT to BeLiEve

Edited by Lizzo
  • Like 2
  • Tea 3

5 minutes ago, Lizzo said:

No sweaty, maybe you shouldn't play the victim game when these major tech companies found it dubious enough to block it

meanwhile trump has been impeached, participated in tax fraud, caught COVID19 in his own damn white house and is promoting  a herd immunity strategy, yet you somehow think Biden's unsubstantiated case about russia and his son, all of which has MANY flaws is somehow more important and groundbreaking 

this is my last post. it's liek speaking to a damn wall. im not interested at all in whatever shit ur going to attempt to throw. you're literally being a hypocrite by being BlInDeD to what you WaNT to BeLiEve

No one is playing the victim game. Even Twitter said it was a mistake to block it. I included that in my post if you knew how to read. Well, you probably didn't read it. 

Trump was impeached by a purely partisan vote on false claims that he was doing what it looks like Biden actually did. Awkward. Not sure where you're getting that he committed tax fraud. 

Unsubstantiated, lol. That's rich coming from the side that has relied on hit pieces by anonymous sources for four years, but okay. These emails are being investigated, have been turned into the FBI, and are said to also contain incriminating photos of Hunter Biden committing sexual acts while smoking cocaine. You say it has many flaws, but you can't actually tell me one. 

This is your last post because you don't have the intellect or the knowledge to actually prove your point. You'd rather cast doubt on a story because it's not what you want to believe than to actually try to take the time to understand it (which I get is hard for you, but it's the least you can do when YOU'RE the one who commented here. I find a trend with people with double-digit IQs who love to start something and then realize they're in over their heads then back out before they actually say anything of value. Pathetic). 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

Key findings from the recent Senate investigation that the media says concluded there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter: 

In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”

In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.

Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals — Kent and former U.S. Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs Amos Hochstein — who raised concerns to Vice President Joe Biden (Hochstein) or his staff (Kent).

The awkwardness for Obama administration officials continued well past his presidency. Former Secretary of State John Kerry had knowledge of Hunter Biden’s role on 5 Burisma’s board, but when asked about it at a town hall event in Nashua, N.H. on Dec. 8, 2019, Kerry falsely said, “I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No.” Evidence to the contrary is detailed in Section V.

Former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland testified that confronting oligarchs would send an anticorruption message in Ukraine. Kent told the Committees that Zlochevsky was an “odious oligarch.” However, in December 2015, instead of following U.S. objectives of confronting oligarchs, Vice President Biden’s staff advised him to avoid commenting on Zlochevsky and recommended he say, “I’m not going to get into naming names or accusing individuals.”

Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board (supposedly consulting on corporate governance and transparency) when Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to officials serving under Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Vitaly Yarema, to “shut the case against Zlochevsky.” Kent testified that this bribe occurred in December 2014 (seven months after Hunter joined Burisma’s board), and, after learning about it, he and the Resident Legal Advisor reported this allegation to the FBI.

Hunter Biden was a U.S. Secret Service protectee from Jan. 29, 2009 to July 8, 2014. A day before his last trip as a protectee, Time published an article describing Burisma’s ramped up lobbying efforts to U.S. officials and Hunter’s involvement in Burisma’s board. Before ending his protective detail, Hunter Biden received Secret Service protection on trips to multiple foreign locations, including Moscow, Beijing, Doha, Paris, Seoul, Manila, Tokyo, Mexico City, Milan, Florence, Shanghai, Geneva, London, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Bogota, Abu Dhabi, Nairobi, Hong Kong, Taipei, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Johannesburg, Brussels, Madrid, Mumbai and Lake Como.

Andrii Telizhenko, the Democrats’ personification of Russian disinformation, met with Obama administration officials, including Elisabeth Zentos, a member of Obama’s National Security Council, at least 10 times. A Democrat lobbying firm, Blue Star Strategies, contracted with Telizhenko from 2016 to 2017 and continued to request his assistance as recent as the summer of 2019. A recent news article detailed other extensive contacts between Telizhenko and Obama administration officials.

In addition to the over $4 million paid by Burisma for Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s board memberships, Hunter Biden, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.

Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyuk and addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow. 

Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.

Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.

Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

^- This is VERBATIM of a recent Senate report (released prior to the recent NY Post report). I've highlighted findings I believe to be particularly troubling. Just posting this here for added information for those who are interested in knowing more. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Omygod, how you dare to criticize Big Tech??? Whatever they do i right and for the sake of the world peace! Even if Facebook sells all your data to Chinese tech companies! Even if Twitter shadowbans you cos you said smth "unprogessive" (who cares about your opinion). Even if they demonize all users from your country deleting their accounts because it's Big Tech.

So know your place and shut up your mouth. /S/

• LOL 1
  • Dislike 1

This thread is a complete dumpster fire. Not a surprise to anyone considering who started it. 

Election 2020 Trump GIF 

Edited by Jikrytae
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 11:18 AM, Jikrytae said:

This thread is a complete dumpster fire. Not a surprise to anyone considering who started it. 

Election 2020 Trump GIF 

Typical. Insult without any basis.