Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
abra

Momoiro Clover Z will sing the new Sailor Moon theme song

The details of the theme song for the two-part movie Sailor Moon Eternal were just revealed! The song will be called 月色 Chainon ("Moon Colour Chainon") and will be released on the 13th of January. The song will be sung by Momoiro Clover Z with Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus. The new movies will be released on the 8th of January and the 11th of February respectively.

Sailor Moon released a teaser for the song:

• Like 1

Sounds nice, and I didn’t know there was a new Sailor Moon movie coming out even. Can’t wait for that.

10 minutes ago, sergel said:

Sounds nice, and I didn’t know there was a new Sailor Moon movie coming out even. Can’t wait for that.

It was originally planned to air much earlier but ran into issues and had to be postponed until next year. I wasn't really a fan of the original Sailor Moon Crystal character designs but the ones for the movie look great imo

The song also sounds really promising, I was worried they'd go the whole year without releasing a single (technically it's next year but still)

17 minutes ago, rananicolee said:

Excited! I love Moon Pride!

I didn't like it much at first, maybe because I was too used to the original, and it was my least favourite Momoclo OST but it's grown on me a lot since

• Like 1

4 hours ago, abra said:

It was originally planned to air much earlier but ran into issues and had to be postponed until next year. I wasn't really a fan of the original Sailor Moon Crystal character designs but the ones for the movie look great imo

The song also sounds really promising, I was worried they'd go the whole year without releasing a single (technically it's next year but still)

I didn't like it much at first, maybe because I was too used to the original, and it was my least favourite Momoclo OST but it's grown on me a lot since

That makes sense. 

I love the art style with this too.

• Like 1