Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Seunghee's eyebrows

Which version of PS5 are you getting?

I'll be getting a disk based since I love sharing games with friends

I'll decide once it's been out for a year or two...or three.  But it will definitely be the disc version. I like to wait for a bunch of games to come out.

I will be purchasing the disk version. The digital version will have you pay full price for games on the PlayStation Store, while you can juggle a little bit with people online and get a discount on a game. 

i just bought aps4 earlier this yr cuz my gaming pc died so i wouldn't be buying ps5 anytime soon but... i would lean more toward the disk version.

i'd get the disk version if i wasn't in university and the price for it didn't make up a large chunk of my live savings lol. i think the disk version gives you more possibilities in case you run out of space for digitals or you want discounted games so it's a good investment. once i graduate and move out i'll get it (unless something better is coming by then)

definitely the disk version because of backward compatibility and be able to share games with my friends lol

Most likely won't be getting one, since I have a gaming computer and the only PS5 "exclusives" I'm interested in (Horizon Zero Dawn and FFXVI) are coming to PC eventually anyway.