Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

MV-K fromis_9 - Feel Good (SECRET CODE)

Best kpop song of the year after Psycho

• Like 1

It's such a cute bop. My favorite title after Love Bomb and they all look so beautiful.

• Like 1

omg... fromis_9 are crazy for this... living legends. i swear if they become this generation’s nine muses, great songs with no win, i’m gonna riot

• Like 1

DAMN I wasn't feeling the chorus at first but this is SO GOODDDD A SONG WITH A REAL CHORUS AND THATS MORE THAN 3 MINUTES YESSSs

55 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

omg... fromis_9 are crazy for this... living legends. i swear if they become this generation’s nine muses, great songs with no win, i’m gonna riot

they always seem to have such a bad timing tbh. They'll have to compete with Stray Kids and Treasure in next week's music shows and the week after with Everglow and The Boyz. They have a chance in The Show but Yooa is promoting there and she's still pretty strong in digitals. Everglow promotes in The Show as well.

Edited by hynapia

3 hours ago, hynapia said:

they always seem to have such a bad timing tbh. They'll have to compete with Stray Kids and Treasure in next week's music shows and the week after with Everglow and The Boyz. They have a chance in The Show but Yooa is promoting there and she's still pretty strong in digitals. Everglow promotes in The Show as well.

Yeah, it really sucks! But hey, I won't complain since they just had their highest first day sales for My Little Society. They're always improving and their fanbase is always growing. I don't know if there are any improvements to their digitals, but I just pray that OTR will be consistent with Fromis_9 from now on and give them consistent comebacks, just like 2018. Like, you can tell how much each member has improved. Whether it's singing, dancing, or just charisma, it's really amazing and heartfelt to watch. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Yeah, it really sucks! But hey, I won't complain since they just had their highest first day sales for My Little Society. They're always improving and their fanbase is always growing. I don't know if there are any improvements to their digitals, but I just pray that OTR will be consistent with Fromis_9 from now on and give them consistent comebacks, just like 2018. Like, you can tell how much each member has improved. Whether it's singing, dancing, or just charisma, it's really amazing and heartfelt to watch. 

Yeah, their fandom has grown a lot and at least they chart decently in sites like Genie and Bugs (debuted top 10-20 in both if I'm not mistaken) but it'd be nice if they got a win because their songs are all bops and they're really talented and charismatic. But they have pretty bad timing, kinda like Dreamcatcher that despite their big sales and fandom haven't gotten a win yet.

Like I said, they could have a chance in The Show but it'll depend mostly on Yooa's points for this week because she's their biggest competition.