Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
choiyujins

Just found out one of my tumblr mutuals is a Seungri supporter...

Ready to get in a fight, cancel them for it and get exiled from the entire fandom there😆

Why do people - ugh - why - just NO 

It still boggles me that s*ungri supporters exist (but again, it's probably my fault for expecting people to be good and drop their oppas). Do your thing and cancel them immediately 😤

• Like 2

i swear there's been more and more people supporting him lately. the other day i saw a tweet full of seungri stans in the replies. i don't understand how some fully functioning adults refuse to believe an idol can put on an act for the cameras and then be a shitty person in reality. sorry about your loss of a mutual 🙏

• Like 5

I was honestly surprised when I saw how many people still support him. I see people bring him up when people talk about idols who were wrongly accused of things and it makes my blood boil that people would mention the likes of Seungri in the same sentence as someone who is innocent 🤢

• Like 7

Seungri's their oppar so his blind stans defending him is a bit understandable (and when i say "bit" i mean barely a Planck length) . 
But the Bigbang OT5 stans are the ones who don't really have an excuse
bc Seungri doesn't have an impt role in the group.  
He's not the main singer, rapper, or visual. And i don't think he's the main dancer anymore considering that their last releases were not dance intensive. 

• Tea 3

Wasn't he proven innocent?  I keep seeing people say that he was only found guilty of gambling so maybe that's why he has supporters now.

9 minutes ago, Corysilk said:

Wasn't he proven innocent?  I keep seeing people say that he was only found guilty of gambling so maybe that's why he has supporters now.

No?

He only admitted to one of the charges earlier. The rest he denied. He's still on trial. I think his next trial date is either later this month or sometime next month. 

• Like 2