Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
choiyujins

Are there any websites that hate you?

I love mydramalist, but mydramalist doesn't love me. Basically everything I do on there gets "rejected." 

Also, remember how back in the day we all had to use imgur to post photos/gifs on here?

Well, the first time I uploaded stuff on there, I didn't know it would be public if I didn't toggle the settings - someone commented something along the lines of "suck shit OP," and I got a negative rep at a quicker speed than Seo Changbin's rap🙃

I had a Weibo account but it got deleted for some unknown reason. Now, I can't register for a new one.

I also share the same issues with Instagram, even though I have never opened an account there.

Spoiler

On a good day, OneHallyu won't hate me. On a bad day, it clearly hates everyone (by not letting anyone post).

21 minutes ago, choiyujins said:

Well, the first time I uploaded stuff on there, I didn't know it would be public if I didn't toggle the settings - someone commented something along the lines of "suck shit OP," and I got a negative rep at a quicker speed than Seo Changbin's rap🙃

Don't worry, I had the same problem when I first used imgur even though I clicked the settings to make the post private 😅
I got an e-mail saying I had comments on my post and I was so confused and then when I checked there were loads of werid comments and I had a negative rep. I ended up deleting my account and making a new one lol

• LOL 1

deviantart loves to ban me for stuff like spamming my own profile's comment section lmfao