Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
rananicolee

[NB] Two members from idol group recently indicted for gambling overseas for several years

Screenshot_3.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] 'Hallyu' idol group member caught gambling overseas in the Philippines

Source: MBC via Naver

1. [+1,039, -8] Since when was Supernova considered a popular idol group? The article title's such a scam, making them sound like actual Hallyu idols. I bet even Supernova's company staff forgot names of the members in the group because they're such nugus who haven't promoted in forever.

2. [+165, -14] SuperNV?

3. [+103, -4] Who is Supernova?

4. [+69, -10] So he's apparently a member of an idol group that had a virus case last month, anyone know?
- SuperNV
- Yeah, that member who had contact with a pr*stitute
- That was in April...

5. [+25, -8] Super N O V A?

6. [+19, -4] It's in the news already, not sure why their name isn't on the search rankings. Maybe because Supernova's only popular in Japan.

7. [+17, -3] Since when were they a popular idol?

8. [+10, -0] Knew it was Supernova as soon as I read Japan's Oricon

9. [+9, -2] Supernova's not a popular idol group, they're ajusshis

10. [+4, -0] It's Supernova, they're a group promoting in Japan

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/09/two-members-from-idol-group-recently.html

Edited by rananicolee

I was just thinking last week what happened to supernova, especially geonil he worked with jiyoung a lot and since she was my ultimate bias I used to see him almost everyday (not everyday but yea)

3112849941_1_2_oJMZ8EQ5.jpg

• LOL 1

I wonder if it is Supernova. They’re such an odd case where so many people know them just they aren’t popular in Korea. They’ve had some good songs though.

Those comments went in on them lol

• LOL 1

is gambling illegal? or is it gambling in other countries thats a no no.

8 minutes ago, johnnyrose said:

is gambling illegal? or is it gambling in other countries thats a no no.

Both. Gambling is illegal in Korea. Anything they do that is considered legal in other countries still lands them in trouble with the law in Korea. That's why YG (Yang Hyun Suk) is in legal trouble because he gambled overseas. 

• Like 1

omg Supernovaaaa.....woaaah it'sbeen a long looong time since I heard anything about them lol

Aw i did like them.  A few yrs ago i got into them bc i liked how they were still tgt thru enlistments and iirc around the time there was just two active so they had a duo album and i was thinking "i hope myname is like this in future" cuz they were exclusively active in Japan as well. Well ... 🤡🤡🤡

I do judge this tho, i hate gambling. Eh its peoples choice but it is life ruining 🙃

They were never popular nor relevant but I thought they did better in Japan than in their home country Korea. And now they swept up in this gambling scandal. Sad.