Pann: Grad photo of Park Bom
1. [+225, -18] Why aren't they clarifying why she hid the drugs in the snack bag and tried to bring it? The reason why Park Bom is getting bashed for her reason about her dead friend - YG brought up a dead person to gain sympathy -> They tried to make it look like Park Bom had to take those pills because of the trauma and shock -> But those pills were mostly used for ADHD -> The shock of a dead friend and ADHD illness don't relate -> Made the media sympathetic -> Segye Ilbo reported that she hid the pills in the jelly box -> The friend was found to be someone in a different state far away from where Park Bom lived and their age gap was 4 years. YG's clarifications brought up more suspicions. YG needs to prove how Park Bom and the friend from a different state were friends with their age gap of 4 years.
"In the 1998 article, the person was in grade 11 (18 years old), they're at least 81 liner. What's funny is that the article is saying that the dead person is from the opponent team, not Park Bom's friend - 14-year-old (by international age) freshman from New Hampshire State, New Hampshire School.
2. [+216, -18] I think it's Park Bom...
3. [+181, -15] I read an article that said Park Bom brought the drugs by hiding them in the snack bag and it had more than 6000 comments. But the article was only on Nate. It wasn't on Naver and Daum.
4. [+106, -151] Grade 11 in America isn't 18-year-old in Korea... And why does it matter if the dead person was from the opponent team? It could still cause a trauma if she saw it in real life. And we don't even know if the article is the same accident
5. [+92, -5] I think Park Bom is not getting as much hate. She said "damn it" when she was hula-hooping on Roommate. And the other casts were all eating in the kitchen and Park Minwoo had to bring the dish to her bed. She didn't even bring it back to the kitchen when she finished eating and Park Minwoo had to go back to take the dish. I don't think I've seen her doing dishes. Shin Umma put a bunch of dolls on the couch and she was dividing them as if they were hers. Maybe I'm too mean but I just see it like this...
6. [+82, -7] I'm a Bigbang fan and a 2NE1 fan, but there's a reason why YG is rumored to be a drugged company. There's a limit to defend them. YG is the king of having bad private lives... I can't deny this ㅋㅋ As a fan, I'm at the limit to defend them. YG's clarifications even backfired... It's a pity
7. [+81, -7] If it was a non-celebrity, they would've got arrested right away. Why does YG have so many things to say? This is why I don't like YG artists. They say they're respecting freedom but it's too much and they have dirty lives.
8. [+78, -13] YG company itself gives off a stupid vibe. They're a group of tryhards and gold-diggers. Their stupid "swag~" So dirty.