Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[KPKF] Park Bom's grad photo surfaces

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#1 stab

stab

come light me up

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,217 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:10 PM

Pann: Grad photo of Park Bom

download-1-1.jpg

download.jsp?FileID=29050151
download.jsp?FileID=29050284

=====

1. [+225, -18] Why aren't they clarifying why she hid the drugs in the snack bag and tried to bring it? The reason why Park Bom is getting bashed for her reason about her dead friend - YG brought up a dead person to gain sympathy -> They tried to make it look like Park Bom had to take those pills because of the trauma and shock -> But those pills were mostly used for ADHD -> The shock of a dead friend and ADHD illness don't relate -> Made the media sympathetic -> Segye Ilbo reported that she hid the pills in the jelly box -> The friend was found to be someone in a different state far away from where Park Bom lived and their age gap was 4 years. YG's clarifications brought up more suspicions. YG needs to prove how Park Bom and the friend from a different state were friends with their age gap of 4 years.

download.jsp?FileID=29050347

"In the 1998 article, the person was in grade 11 (18 years old), they're at least 81 liner. What's funny is that the article is saying that the dead person is from the opponent team, not Park Bom's friend - 14-year-old (by international age) freshman from New Hampshire State, New Hampshire School.

2. [+216, -18] I think it's Park Bom...

download.jsp?FileID=29051012

3. [+181, -15] I read an article that said Park Bom brought the drugs by hiding them in the snack bag and it had more than 6000 comments. But the article was only on Nate. It wasn't on Naver and Daum.

4. [+106, -151] Grade 11 in America isn't 18-year-old in Korea... And why does it matter if the dead person was from the opponent team? It could still cause a trauma if she saw it in real life. And we don't even know if the article is the same accident

5. [+92, -5] I think Park Bom is not getting as much hate. She said "damn it" when she was hula-hooping on Roommate. And the other casts were all eating in the kitchen and Park Minwoo had to bring the dish to her bed. She didn't even bring it back to the kitchen when she finished eating and Park Minwoo had to go back to take the dish. I don't think I've seen her doing dishes. Shin Umma put a bunch of dolls on the couch and she was dividing them as if they were hers. Maybe I'm too mean but I just see it like this...

6. [+82, -7] I'm a Bigbang fan and a 2NE1 fan, but there's a reason why YG is rumored to be a drugged company. There's a limit to defend them. YG is the king of having bad private lives... I can't deny this ㅋㅋ As a fan, I'm at the limit to defend them. YG's clarifications even backfired... It's a pity

7. [+81, -7] If it was a non-celebrity, they would've got arrested right away. Why does YG have so many things to say? This is why I don't like YG artists. They say they're respecting freedom but it's too much and they have dirty lives.

8. [+78, -13] YG company itself gives off a stupid vibe. They're a group of tryhards and gold-diggers. Their stupid "swag~" So dirty.

#2 Athena

Athena

legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,524 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:12 PM (Edited by Athena, 03 July 2014 - 11:16 PM.)

Seriously though are there Pann users lurking on OneHallyu...or?
The first one is def someone else.

Bom and the friend from a different state were friends with their age gap of 4 years.

This isn't Korea you nitwits. You can be friends with someone older than you.

4. [+106, -151] Grade 11 in America isn't 18-year-old in Korea... And why does it matter if the dead person was from the opponent team? It could still cause a trauma if she saw it in real life. And we don't even know if the article is the same accident

Grade 11 would mean she was a junior in high school. That would make her 16 or 17 (17 or 18 in Korean age), depending on when her birthday was.

It's different in Korea. The age/school systems are different. So they are usually 17-18 sophomore year.
We can't compare everything with the American way.

#3 김민주

김민주

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,018 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:12 PM

download-1-1.jpg

There is no way this is her. Having similar eyes =/= same person

#4 jennaayy

jennaayy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,322 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

Grade 11 would mean she was a junior in high school. That would make her 16 or 17 (17 or 18 in Korean age), depending on when her birthday was. 

#5 Infinity

Infinity

Hime

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

I don't think that's her though

#6 Zhang Yixing>You

Zhang Yixing>You

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

I thought that pic wasn't her though ......

#7 junglove

junglove

♡Kim Jisoo

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:16 PM (Edited by junglove, 03 July 2014 - 11:18 PM.)

that's not her

I'm not sure but I think that someone made that gif here 

#8 snail50

snail50

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:16 PM (Edited by snail50, 03 July 2014 - 11:23 PM.)

Yg clearly payed off to drop the charges quickly,,,YG 's excuses are all bullshit only a retard would believe that XD

BTW the girls name is jenny park  graduated from the same  Gould Academy , how is it not bom???her nose and mouth shape  are even similar not just eyes..delulu yg stans still denying .

#9 Windrepel

Windrepel

Senior Idol

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:21 PM (Edited by Windrepel, 03 July 2014 - 11:23 PM.)

still both YG and 2ne1 fucked really bad, YG and 2ne1 now has a bad image .. i don't think they can survive this.

dating scandal looks pathetic compared to this one

blackjack , you can say your prior goodbye message for 2ne1, they don't make it pass 5 years girlgroup curse

#10 Rhyme

Rhyme

Protector of KSY Dignity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

Lmao @ Park Bom didn't receive enough hate

Why are you purposely hating (or nitpicking) on her past doings in Roommate now that she's under fire for drug-related case.

#11 ché

ché

thirsting over cha eunwoo tbh

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:22 PM (Edited by badass-maru, 03 July 2014 - 11:22 PM.)

Lmfao that graduation pic is not her...are they blind?

#12 abinh

abinh

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,888 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

5. [+92, -5] I think Park Bom is not getting as much hate. She said "damn it" when she was hula-hooping on Roommate. And the other casts were all eating in the kitchen and Park Minwoo had to bring the dish to her bed. She didn't even bring it back to the kitchen when she finished eating and Park Minwoo had to go back to take the dish. I don't think I've seen her doing dishes. Shin Umma put a bunch of dolls on the couch and she was dividing them as if they were hers. Maybe I'm too mean but I just see it like this...

yes u r

#13 Schitstainz

Schitstainz

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

The thing I find very amusing about this whole issue is how Koreans love to throw around the term "friend" so loosely, especially when they're using it on people who are born in the same year as them. That whole XX-line "friendship" is such a joke, but they do it anyway. However, they can't accept that people in America can have "friends" who are younger...or on different teams...or different cities.

#14 Aster Ṯrap

Aster Ṯrap

☀Catalyst☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,622 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

Are they blind or dumb ? the girl is not her stop being so fvkin negative

#15 Gabriel Celeste

Gabriel Celeste

每个你

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

ive seen that pic before and idt thats her

#16 pinky007

pinky007

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

Yg clearly payed off to drop the charges quickly,,,YG 's excuses are all bullshit only a retard would believe that XD

BTW the girls name is jenny park  graduated from the same  Gould Academy , how is it not bom???her nose and mouth shape  are even similar not just eyes..delulu yg stans still denying .

In SK they can buy off the prosecutors? Must be sneaky......

#17 Aion Divinity

Aion Divinity

Hαllelu Gloriα

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

i don't think they can survive this.

Well think again.

#18 koreantaipei

koreantaipei

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:30 PM (Edited by koreantaipei, 03 July 2014 - 11:31 PM.)

How does a photo of 'Park Bom' have to do with this shit? We all know she graduated from Gould Academy.

#19 Athena

Athena

legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,524 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:30 PM (Edited by Athena, 03 July 2014 - 11:30 PM.)

BTW the girls name is jenny park graduated from the same Gould Academy , how is it not bom???her nose and mouth shape are even similar not just eyes..delulu yg stans still denying .

The photo looks like it's from the 60s tbh...

#20 Aion Divinity

Aion Divinity

Hαllelu Gloriα

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

And you just be quiet altogether.

Up, Up and Away!