Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

AwardsTeamHiringThread.png

Hello OneHallyu!  Long time no chat.  How is everyone?  Read any good books lately?  If you haven't ready any good books, how about a good thread...seeking to recruit...some new team members.  If I've piqued your interest, please continue scrolling, because we might be looking for you to join this fun and amazing team!

AwardsTeamHiringReq2.png

To be a part of this team, you will need to be able to:

• Commit to the timeframe in question and do so regularly.  If you know you cannot commit to the timeframe(s) being asked, then please DO NOT apply.  We are looking for active and consistent individuals.

• Be team oriented.  This is crucial for the Awards Team to function well, with our shifts.

• Be flexible.

• Be involved (for team meetings, idea contributions, etc).

• Be mature and able to respond to users professionally.

• Be able to communicate well.  That means responding to questions asked by users, communicating with fellow team members, higher staff members, etc.

• Abide by the rules of the forum.

Now to the good stuff...

We are potentially looking to fill the times of:

5AM-8AM GMT

8AM-11AM GMT

13PM-15PM (1PM-3PM) GMT

15PM-18PM (3PM-6PM) GMT

18PM-21PM (6PM-9PM) GMT

(you can use worldtimebuddy to convert to your timezone).

*also, note that there is give and take an hour, due to daylight savings*

In addition to the requirements listed above, we also ask that you are primarily computer based during your shift rather than just being heavily active on your phone. The smaller the device, the more difficult it is to give awards, so please keep this in mind when applying.

Also, if you are thinking about joining just for the perks you gain for being an awards member, know that katt and myself will not hesitate to remove you from the team if you are not doing your awards duties. We are looking for people who want to do the job, strongly contribute to the team, and work together with us as we constantly look for ways to improve the users' experience with badges. Your perk will be a symbol of appreciation for your work; your work is not a symbol of what perks you are given.

AwardsTeamHiringRes.png

• Give, remove, and/or rearrange awards

• Make awards

• Coordinate award changing season

• Answer any questions users may have regarding awards, or marketplace items

• Assist with any awards or marketplace related problems

• Make update threads for new badges and marketplace items

AwardsTeamHiringApp2.png

Please answer only what is after the bolded text and write over any italicized notes we've given you.

Spoiler

Username:

Is your schedule semi-consistent or does it often change?:

Timezone:

How many hours do you spend on OH?:

Will you be able to commit to the needed time frame (5am-8am GMT, 8am-11am,  1pm-3pm, 3pm-6pm GMT, or 6pm-9pm GMT)?: Just simple state, "I can commit to 5am-8am time" or "I can commit to 6pm-9pm time"

How much time are you willing to commit to the team outside of your set shift?: This applies to preparing for things such as awards season, official team meetings, etc.  An example of something to say would be: "I'm able to also be around from 5pm-7pm and 8am-10am."

Do you have any experience with iPB and/or Awards System (Have you ever given awards before or worked with an iPB system)?: Please know that it's okay if you don't have experience in this department as you will be trained. This just gives us an idea of where your knowledge stands.

Do you have any experience with photoshop and/or making awards? If applicable, please provide us with examples of awards you've made in the past:

Have you ever been actively involved in award voting process? Please provide specific examples if possible: Such as OPing an awards thread, making mock badges for it, helping out with the voting, suggesting pics, etc.

How well do you communicate with other people? If applicable, please give an example of time where you've had to work on a team and what you did to communicate effectively and share ideas with your teammates:

Do you have discord?: If yes, upon selection, you will be asked to provide your ID to be added to the team server. If you do not have discord currently, please state if you are willing to install and create an ID if accepted onto the team (as this is our main form of communication).

If there is any other experience or information you feel you'd like us to know, please state it here:

Please fill out the application and PM it to, sweetjohoney AND katt

Title the PM: Awards Application

Application Deadline: August 18th at 11:59PM PST

Any applications filled in this thread will not be looked at, so please make sure to submit applications to me directly.

If you have any questions, please ask!  The team and I will be glad to answer them!

~Good luck to all applicants~

• Like 3

APPLY NOOOOOOOOOW

Just now, Bel. said:

good luck to all applicants, please bully panda for me if you enter742232246140010536.png?v=1

It is initiation for them to bully you.  Not truly a team member if not done.

5 minutes ago, sweetjohoney said:

It is initiation for them to bully you.  Not truly a team member if not done.

too late you kicked me, remember? 😌

Just now, Bel. said:

too late you kicked me, remember? 😌

Oh yeah.  Forgot to message Bekki.  brb

Good luck everyone~

Just a reminder that there still are some days left to get your application in!!

Please anticipate my application soon™!
(lmao lolno but good luck thoug! Anybody joining the AT is gonna be blessed, best OH team ever!)

Aw I wish I could've applied~

On the other forums I'm on, I've always wanted to be an Awards team member. 

Good luck to all applicants ^^

3 hours ago, _Eden said:

Aw I wish I could've applied~

On the other forums I'm on, I've always wanted to be an Awards team member. 

Good luck to all applicants ^^

We extended the deadline by a week, so you can!  Deadline is the 25th!

9 hours ago, sweetjohoney said:

We extended the deadline by a week, so you can!  Deadline is the 25th!

I still probably won't since I'm new but thanks ^^