Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
KentasGlittery EyeMakeup

[PC][theqoo] U-KISS' ALEXANDER WHO WAS FORCED TO BE KICKED OUT BECAUSE HE WASN'T POPULAR ENOUGH

Posted (edited)

source: [theqoo] U-KISS' ALEXANDER WHO WAS FORCED TO BE KICKED OUT BECAUSE HE WASN'T POPULAR ENOUGH

47FFC7EF-9246-465C-B585-422D62EC6F7B.jpeg

646A9FB4-1EDE-45C9-BE9F-003047B2A017.jpeg

2400005C-6CB0-43F3-B2FA-2BE260536DF7.jpeg

7F71C913-41B9-44F4-B8CB-8EAB6B32A0FE.jpeg

77642C84-08CB-472E-9B4C-5E0BF14F7A50.jpeg

6F8D603A-2277-4D87-80C9-D999D3B2B6D1.jpeg

A937F91D-B8C1-4295-8003-B55CFD8319B9.jpeg
561D15C6-5619-450E-A0DF-816D1C0B6773.jpeg
9ED30386-519A-44ED-B9F4-16C1312869B8.jpeg
DD9AC9B2-36EE-452B-B66A-044A6778B0C4.jpeg

E7C1D8D3-F061-4589-B5D4-27AC70D5430C.jpeg

6555F3D8-F4DF-415F-AF9C-692D011D33D6.jpeg

last.PNG

original post: here

1. He's pitiful.... but isn't exposing all of this a breach of his contract? I'm curious..

2. What a company of f*cking thugs

3. I didn't know anyone else from U-Kiss aside from Dongho and him thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow this is so detestable... but you can see that companies gaslight idols all the time. They brainwash them into thinking that their popularity is worth nothing without the company. It's severe

5.This is crazy... During my high school times, I knew all the U-Kiss members' names

6. Wow there are so many company full of thugs out there..

7. This is so weird, I used to think that Xander was so handsome

8. But the only members' names that I remember from U-Kiss are Dongho and Alexander... what a f*cking lame excuse to kick him out saying that he wasn't popularㅜㅜ

9. It's a relief that he's a bright person as a whole... ;;

10. This is so unbelievable, he stood out to me on stage

11. This breaks my heart. And there's Kibum who got kicked out around the same time too... they are seriously f*ckers... they changed the members and suddenly sent them on overseas schedules.. to be honest, it wasn't like Xander and Kibum weren't popular back then either. When they went on reality shows, it was also Soohyun, Xander, Dongho and Kibum so they were pretty well know/fun members no?.. their company is seriously..🤦

12. Crazy, the company makes me totally annoyed

If I remember correctly, after they decided to kick him out, Kibum spoke out against it in the company and they decided to kick him out too because of it. Messy. Somebody who leads their company in a way that punishes members for everything and kicks them out for challenging a bad decision has no business running a company.

Edited by KentasGlittery EyeMakeup

This isn't news or anything but it is so so appalling

• Like 2

i wonder how many companies have use the "going back to school" as an excuse...

tbh it's difficult to trust many  statements from companies when members suddenly leave abruptly  or go on hiatus.

go back to school, anxiety, acting career...could be for something else like lack of popularity, company/group kicking a member out, etc.

like alexander said it's usually hard for a idol to break their contract. so a company letting one go so easily, is sus...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wow this is so detestable... but you can see that companies gaslight idols all the time. They brainwash them into thinking that their popularity is worth nothing without the company. It's severe

Wouldn't be surprised if they use "nobody wants to manage you bc you're not profitable" to make artists resigning. This happen not only in entertainment world but basically in every business.

Edited by felidae

Posted (edited)

Business.... Well, was stated he's not popular in Korea, but boy, he's super popular overseas (can speak English), as well the group itself. It's the companies fault they did not capitalize him/U-Kiss internationally. He was even casted as lead star in a 2017 Philippine drama. 

Anyways, U-Kiss still sailing and that's a surprise.

Edited by probee

I still remember how Ukiss was actually quite popular, like they were invited to a lot of programs between 2009-10, even when they changed members they still got some exposure, management were their only fault since they only and still promote heavily in Japan. During that time when they started touring in Japan they lost their momentum in Korea, some members got married, some just didn't renew and jun was added,  a lot of them had problems since the company only made them feel guilty since they weren't popular enough, and that was the end of Ukiss in Korea. Jun just should leave the company as soon as he can.

• Like 4
  • Tea 1

1 hour ago, probee said:

Business.... Well, was stated he's not popular in Korea, but boy, he's super popular overseas (can speak English), as well the group itself. It's the companies fault they did not capitalize him/U-Kiss internationally. He was even casted as lead star in a 2017 Philippine drama. 

Anyways, U-Kiss still sailing and that's a surprise.

In the entire video he explains how NHmedia wanted to create an oversea unit for UKISS.

Neverland album was supposed to be an English album, it was then was pushed back and reworked in Korean.

My guess is they didn't even try that overseas unit since it was Kevin, Xander, Kibum, AJ & Eli.

This is so extremely fucked up. Obviously, not ALL the members are gonna be equally popular but that doesn't mean you can kick them out as if they were nothing. They're still contributing to the group and working hard. Poor dude, that company was trash. I hope he's at least doing well with his life now.

I hate it when companies do shady stuff like this. If you debut a group of course it's unlikely that all of the members will become equally popular, but it's just cruel to kick a member from an already debuted group. Imagine spending years training and actually being lucky enough to debut only to get kicked out the group. That's gotta hurt.

• Like 1

The company didn't say it but I think most Ukiss fans probably knew Alexander and Kibum were kicked out. 

Xander knew 7 languages and I think that really helped with Ukiss's popularity because he could communicate with foreign fans as well. Ukiss was never that popular in korea and more popular overseas anyways. To say that he didn't contribute to the group is bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

I assume that’s the case in Korea, because he was a top member overseas

It's sad what happened to u-kiss I always thought they were doing fine, they were not the most popular group out there but they did just fine, they were active on variety shows, I remember they had their own show where they went on dates with GsD XD

I actually believe everything started to go downhill when they got their members changed...the company managed them very poorly, what a shame.

On 8/1/2020 at 5:24 AM, satoori said:

i wonder how many companies have use the "going back to school" as an excuse...

tbh it's difficult to trust many  statements from companies when members suddenly leave abruptly  or go on hiatus.

go back to school, anxiety, acting career...could be for something else like lack of popularity, company/group kicking a member out, etc.

like alexander said it's usually hard for a idol to break their contract. so a company letting one go so easily, is sus...

Not related but who is the girl in your sig, and ohmygod another wooah fan!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RIPHaldir said:

Not related but who is the girl in your sig, and ohmygod another wooah fan!

fromis_9 jiheon 💛

and yassss woo!ah!

• Love 1