OneHallyu

Twice's More & More Demo by Zara Larsson

Still not amazing but definitely better, Zara's more soulful vocals make it digestible.

This version just sounds like a scrapped Chainsmokers song.

Edited by Iljin Oppa
3 minutes ago, blossoms said:

The Zara Larsson song isn't audio-k tho at all is it and its not a new release....

LMAO I was not expecting to get called out by the OP.

I don't think Audio-K is just for new releases and the song's in English but it's a demo of a Kpop song so I would say it's subjective. 

Like how Japanese versions of Kpop songs still go under Audio-K but whatever, not gonna argue.

Just now, Iljin Oppa said:

LMAO I was not expecting to get called out by the OP.

I don't think Audio-K is just for new releases and the song's in English but it's a demo of a Kpop song so I would say it's subjective. 

Like how Japanese versions of Kpop songs still go under Audio-K but whatever, not gonna argue.

it's not a demo of a kpop song, it was originally her song - the whole point is that Zara didn't end up using it and jyp just bought it 5 years later and had twice do it with minimal changes

Japanese versions of Kpop songs go under audio-K because they are by Korean artists lmaooo

spacer.png

latest 
korean artists

6 minutes ago, blossoms said:

it's not a demo of a kpop song, it was originally her song - the whole point is that Zara didn't end up using it and jyp just bought it 5 years later and had twice do it with minimal changes

Japanese versions of Kpop songs go under audio-K because they are by Korean artists lmaooo

spacer.png

latest 
korean artists

ok I didn't know it was her song im sorry dont yell at me ;_;
As for the latest thing, if it hasn't already been posted on the forum, then technically my post would be the latest 

Just now, Iljin Oppa said:

ok I didn't know it was her song im sorry dont yell at me ;_;
As for the latest thing, if it hasn't already been posted on the forum, then technically my post would be the latest 

im not yelling at you lmao it was just you kinda had a go at me for not posting in the correct section, when I did...

it doesn't mean latest person to post? it means latest releases as in, new songs, performances etc. So my point still stands, the song is 5 years old and by a Swedish artist, it doesn't belong in audio-k.

• Yuri locked this topic