Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lee

Jia (former Miss A) reveals on Weibo that she underwent breast tumor surgery after her debut

Alternative translation provided by Allkpop:

"Though I haven't been able to watch 'Nothing but Thirty', I came across a clip of the character Wang Man Ni, who I really resonated with.

I thought back to an experience I went through. I had already debuted at the time, and my family was not by my side. I went to the hospital by myself for a small lumpectomy.

I couldn't tell my mom, and they also didn't understand the language. I was afraid to worry her even more, and I also had no friends. I went by myself to the hospital, went through the surgery by myself, and waited alone to wake up from the anesthetic. I held in that loneliness and grievance. When I couldn't hold it in anymore, I cried quietly. After that, I waited until I fully recovered to tell my mother. At the time, she was also very sad and thought I shouldn't have hidden it from her. 

To the past and present us who drift around, let's hug."
  • Love 1

Aw Jia. I couldn't imagine going through that all alone. I'm glad to see she's healthy these days. 

How tough it must have been to be in a foreign country and not have anyone to rely on during such a time. 

On 7/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, Lee said:
I couldn't tell my mom, and they also didn't understand the language. I was afraid to worry her even more, and I also had no friends. I went by myself to the hospital, went through the surgery by myself, and waited alone to wake up from the anesthetic. I held in that loneliness and grievance.

The other members of Miss A be like...

girl door GIF

• Like 1

That's such a sad thing to go through by herself. Its a next level of bravery.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, Jikrytae said:

The other members of Miss A be like...

girl door GIF

Ikr? Maybe Fei couldn't help with the whole language thing but damn where were they to show at least some emotional support seems odd none of the members knew since she needed to recover at the dorms.