Jump to content
OneHallyu

Ghost Chat thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello~ I have arrived fashionably late and have no idea what's happening, as usual

Here to get together and do club stuff idk how we gonna work it yet   SUGGESTION FOR THE CLUB A Club OP (with Graphics and introduction)  Members card of all the ghost trainers to add

i spend to much time on the pic i submitted to be on my card lol  

Exo and ex-o as pokemons

Lay - Clefable

Suho - Lapras

Tao - Dialga

Kris - Dragonite

Luhan -  Mewtwo

Chanyeol - Charizard

Sehun - Legendary Wild Rapidash Sehunicorn

Baekhyun - Lanturn

D.O. - Geodude

Kai - Abra

Xiumin - Alolan Vulpix

Chen - Zapdos

I personally think it's accurate hm

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Angy said:

Exo and ex-o as pokemons

Lay - Clefable

Suho - Lapras

Tao - Dialga

Kris - Dragonite

Luhan -  Mewtwo

Chanyeol - Charizard

Sehun - Legendary Wild Rapidash Sehunicorn

Baekhyun - Lanturn

D.O. - Geodude

Kai - Abra

Xiumin - Alolan Vulpix

Chen - Zapdos

I personally think it's accurate hm

 It really is
Especially Kai, Chen and Chanyeol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tayenne said:

so for this q what do I have to submit? 
"Link the image you want to use for the card",

my trainer pic?

Any image

a dp, like the one you have rn is fine
I'm not 100% decided with the design but it might be build like a spamily card, meaning the color of the dp will affect the design of the card , as well as the element you put

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bel. said:

Any image

a dp, like the one you have rn is fine
I'm not 100% decided with the design but it might be build like a spamily card, meaning the color of the dp will affect the design of the card , as well as the element you put

oki thx, gotta pick smth cute

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

Hey! I'm kinda late to this. I'm usually a lurker so wasn't going to join but I finally decided to stop being lazy. Soooo yeah hello! :3

welcome to the best club!!! 

kkVwHCG.gif

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kitsune said:

Hey! I'm kinda late to this. I'm usually a lurker so wasn't going to join but I finally decided to stop being lazy. Soooo yeah hello! :3

Hello! No late is too late

There is a game in an hour too if you are interested to give points to the club :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

the way we got the entire podium

kkVwHCG.gif

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top