Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Bel.

Ghost Chat thread

9 minutes ago, marin karin said:

Hello fam

the new Pokémon designs are amazing actually they would be good additions to the actual series

Hi ! Welcome to the club
You don't have the stamp yet, is it because you don't know how to get it or you don't want it?

Also thank you for the compliment :lovestruck:

5 minutes ago, Angy said:

@Bel.la it reminded me of him indeed deufjkle danger is the stage i replay the most from them ah

i knew i could trust u wew :rlytearpls:

didn't know u like vixx this is brand new information 

I said how amazing you were on that chat. They had no chance but to agree with me. 
I guess its fine I was back then in 2015-2016? When they were really active mostly. I had albums and a poster in room, the whole kit. I guess I was just a silent stan

@Bel.la i'm honored eufijwlf ahhh :megusta:

vixx were so good at that time no wonder ur tasty self stanned

6 minutes ago, Bel. said:

Hi ! Welcome to the club
You don't have the stamp yet, is it because you don't know how to get it or you don't want it?

Also thank you for the compliment :lovestruck:

Yw 

I don’t know how to get a stamp actually 🥺 I was wondering why my display name was oddly black

3 minutes ago, marin karin said:

Yw 

I don’t know how to get a stamp actually 🥺 I was wondering why my display name was oddly black

You have to go to the forum shop https://onehallyu.com/membersshop/view/831-ghost-trainer/  you just buy the stamp and use it. It will automatically shows. That shop works with the forum currency that you get just by making posts.

Hope this help 🥺

5 minutes ago, Angy said:

Bel.la i'm honored eufijwlf ahhh :megusta:

vixx were so good at that time no wonder ur tasty self stanned

You are too kind idfguoi

Btw does your galaxy brain have any idea for the club? that its design-wise or just thread-wise?

I'm here lurking as usual.. had to join because of the VIXX reference + the test

as for my knowledge of pokemons,I only know gen 1. (I guess it doesn't really matter) I had no idea one of the newer ghost pokemons evolves from a candle to a chandelier.. lol

• Like 2

i don't really feel inspired today ywgfoef too bad too bad

well obviously that pokemon chingu is our mascot, quite a pity it doesn't have a horn but i see something purple on his forehead so close enough :megusta:

for op just leave it blank to match the ghost theme oof

now we need to get it a name, don't be a lay who calls his cat as 'cat' ah

most pokemons (at least on pokemon go) have genders as in female or male but we can always give it one of the 40 other ones

usually the cooler u try to make a name sound the worse it becomes so idt we need to think too hard about it

now bella sunbaenim gave the idea of pokemon cards which is pretty cool we like it

• Like 1

leezgeeeeteeeet

• Love 2

i like the pokemon go card idea, but are we adding more pokemon cuz it'll be too much to take like visual pollution

i like the secondary type idea too, wig

can we have a theme like lavender town theme too

1 hour ago, Angy said:

for op just leave it blank to match the ghost theme oof

I LOVE this idea

just leave OP blank and put everything in 2nd post  gfsgsfdgdss wew

1 hour ago, Shinki said:

lavender town theme too

I love lavender

why do I talk like I'm actually ghost

rip

Hello, hard lurker here. I do want to participate but I always miss things. I'll still try though...

I love our stamp, it's so cute. :lub:

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Liliana said:

I heard Shangrila best team

We can confirm that.

Confidently, too.

hello,

not sure ifi want to give up hall of fame stamp.

But im here

Shangrila cutest

I know a bit about Pokémon, not giant amounts and mainly from the older generations, but I'm hoping I'll be helpful! 

(Also Mudkip Wooper Cyndaquil best pokemon and you can't tell me otherwise)

Posted (edited)

We indeed have a legendary lineup damn

@Shinki @Halla. @Aneira3019 @Haruchi @Liliana @Lee @BlizzardMist @Jang ManWol 

Hi and welcome here ❤️ I just wanted to ask if any of you as some ideas for the club? That it is threads related or graphics. 
I think the event team want to treat this event like OHgward so it might be some guideline as to what we can expect. 

@anise also I remember you did some graphics for OHgward as well. If you are interested in making some too here don't hesitate btw. I just took over by default but if you feel inspired for anything please go ahead 😄

@HRH Ayyu Purple is a better color then grey wyd, join us 👁️

Edited by Bel.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I really like the stuff in the OP! It's all really nice, but I'm kinda into the whole "leave the OP blank and use the second post as the OP" idea, it's really unique and fits the theming well. We could also hide a white font easter egg in the empty OP because, you know, ghosts. I like the trainer card idea, and I'm personally leaning towards the "in-game style", but all of them could work really well. (If we're using our DP as the picture, I need to change my DP haha, not that a change wasn't already long overdue.) Lavender Town theme slaps so I'm all in for having a theme like that, and maybe using the motif in hidden, less obvious ways than just the tune itself (Not really sure what I'm getting at with this, but if I ever actually think it through, I will let you all know.) Color scheme wise, purple AND grey together is superior. 

I'm trying to remember the stuff that Lurkers did during OHgwarts (aside from, you know, winning and being amazing : D ). I think we played some "practice" games in the thread? Playing games within ourselves and getting to know each other and our strengths and weaknesses better could be really nice. 

My memory and brain are currently not having it, but if I think of anything else, I will return!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlizzardMist said:

We could also hide a white font easter egg in the empty OP because, you know, ghosts.

oooo yes!! secret message time