Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Bel.

Ghost Chat thread

Shangrila cutest

I know a bit about Pokémon, not giant amounts and mainly from the older generations, but I'm hoping I'll be helpful! 

(Also Mudkip Wooper Cyndaquil best pokemon and you can't tell me otherwise)

I really like the stuff in the OP! It's all really nice, but I'm kinda into the whole "leave the OP blank and use the second post as the OP" idea, it's really unique and fits the theming well. We could also hide a white font easter egg in the empty OP because, you know, ghosts. I like the trainer card idea, and I'm personally leaning towards the "in-game style", but all of them could work really well. (If we're using our DP as the picture, I need to change my DP haha, not that a change wasn't already long overdue.) Lavender Town theme slaps so I'm all in for having a theme like that, and maybe using the motif in hidden, less obvious ways than just the tune itself (Not really sure what I'm getting at with this, but if I ever actually think it through, I will let you all know.) Color scheme wise, purple AND grey together is superior. 

I'm trying to remember the stuff that Lurkers did during OHgwarts (aside from, you know, winning and being amazing : D ). I think we played some "practice" games in the thread? Playing games within ourselves and getting to know each other and our strengths and weaknesses better could be really nice. 

My memory and brain are currently not having it, but if I think of anything else, I will return!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HRH Ayyu said:

i spend to much time on the pic i submitted to be on my card lol

zg59tcA.jpg

why is this the coolest thing i've ever seen omg

• Like 1

just submitted my trainer card form, feeling good
i am also requesting that if possible, can we get a mudkip, cyndaquil or wooper