Jump to content
OneHallyu

Ghost Chat thread


Recommended Posts

Here to get together and do club stuff idk how we gonna work it yet

 

SUGGESTION FOR THE CLUB

A Club OP (with Graphics and introduction) 
Members card of all the ghost trainers to add to the OP (Currently in progress)
Have matching sets with our fave ghost pokemon? (Trashie suggestion)
Leave the OP blank to match the theme and put everything in second post (Angy suggestion)
Add Easter egg hidden text in the OP (Blizzard suggestion)
Op theme like lavender town theme (Shinki suggestion)
Have a graveyard vibe (Ayyu suggestion)
Playing games within ourselves and getting to know each other and our strengths and weaknesses (Blizzard suggestion)
...

 

 

MEMBER CARD
 

To get a member card please fill this form
Form will be open to fill throughout the whole event in case you are late to the party.

 

POLL QUESTION

Poll will be open the whole weekend till the 19 11:59 EST

 

Pokemon Trading card example 

trainer - old gen - new gen

Exclusive Card Reveal: Seven Cards From Pokémon Trading Card Game ... Gengar | Pokédex Pokemon Removes Fairy-Type From the TCG - IGN

In Game Card example

Trainer Card Maker - Now With 50% More Shiny! | Pokécharms

Pokemon GO Style example

Screenshot_2016-09-13-15-57-18.png

 

OR A Mix of a little of all (crafted by me, blank card, whatever you call it, trying my best to not make it flop)
 

 

 

 

 

We are gonna win this 677089759700582401.png?v=1

Edited by Bel.
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello~ I have arrived fashionably late and have no idea what's happening, as usual

Here to get together and do club stuff idk how we gonna work it yet   SUGGESTION FOR THE CLUB A Club OP (with Graphics and introduction)  Members card of all the ghost trainers to add

i spend to much time on the pic i submitted to be on my card lol  

1 minute ago, Koya said:

anticipating slaying op from gfx queen @Bel.

i got sorted shangrila i want a card too uwu

I'm gonna show his evolutions while I'm at it 677089759700582401.png?v=1 yes I also did that

Only if you pledge your absolute support to rig us the win  
I gotta wait for others to show up so we can decide what we want to put on the members cards, any ideas?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bel. said:

I'm gonna show his evolutions while I'm at it 677089759700582401.png?v=1 yes I also did that

Only if you pledge your absolute support to rig us the win  
I gotta wait for others to show up so we can decide what we want to put on the members cards, any ideas?

Queen of designing even more than required :lovestruck:

582152947203309569.png?v=1

favorite pokémon a must ig

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, love said:

voting for our cards to look like trainer cards

Trainer Bill Pokemon Card Rare # 91/102 in MINT Condition FREE ...

just purple or smth...and with a cute lil bio idk

Genius.. It should have been obvious

Might do some more recent design cause the old cards are   for the picture could be the dp
omg im pumped now , just waiting for members to start posting

 

Ok do people get notifications from the club? first of all @Koya ?

Edited by Bel.
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Koya said:

Queen of designing even more than required :lovestruck:

582152947203309569.png?v=1

favorite pokémon a must ig

You know I made shangrila like 3 times total before the final version, I love torture 582152947203309569.png?v=1

Okok I'll add the ideas to the OP before I forget them

 

2 minutes ago, love said:

i think only if they turn notifs on

Can we change that smh, cause I feel no one will see otherwise
Already it doesn't show up in the new topic section.. easy to miss

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bel. said:

You know I made shangrila like 3 times total before the final version, I love torture 582152947203309569.png?v=1

Okok I'll add the ideas to the OP before I forget them

 

6 minutes ago, love said:

i think only if they turn notifs on

Can we change that smh, cause I feel no one will see otherwise
Already it doesn't show up in the new topic section.. easy to miss

soqhgoqsdg you went through so much for our event you're the best :lovestruck:

yeah we looked through settings for the recent topics and all, zee will see to get a plugin for clubs

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Koya said:

soqhgoqsdg you went through so much for our event you're the best :lovestruck:

yeah we looked through settings for the recent topics and all, zee will see to get a plugin for clubs

You putting me in the same sentence as Zee as if I ever made AS MUCH EFFORT AS HER, the lie... 705129816373985430.png?v=1

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bel. said:

You putting me in the same sentence as Zee as if I ever made AS MUCH EFFORT AS HER, the lie... 

fsqdipgqph zee truly a queen fighting against the pokémon curse of oh 453698094819835914.png?v=1

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Koya said:

I like the secondary type

I'm a Ghost-******* trainer... 👀

Tell us more... 👀

 

6 minutes ago, Sofs said:

saved for receipts and hi

Kidding you know right? right..
but if you join maybe apple can be in the official ghost playlist

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top