OneHallyu

B-sides that are famous among the GP?

The masterpiece of masterpieces

(I knew this song was huge but I never knew it won on music shows and was #1 on some charts... just found it out now after doing a quick search)

I saw k-netz saying that they listen to the song whenever it rains

• Love 5

WINNER's don't flirt !! I think it's the best selling boygroup b-side.  I'm still bitter it wasn't a title . 

Also BEAST 😢

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ooo that reminds me of another B2ST song, now idt this came close to the popularity of on rainy days and idk rly if the gp consider this 'famous' but i do remember when lights go on again got released how... everyone was in love with it. to me it felt like a big song at the time atleast not being a beast stan hhhhh

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was going to mention Mr and On Rainy Days but since the most obvious examples are taken I'll add these:

Grumpy, the song that made Bolbbalgan4 maybe the top digital act in Korea in 2016

These album tracks were also massive

We Were In Love, which did better than many title tracks at the time

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

Wow, I never realised that Mister was a B-side. This whole time I thought it was the title track

spacer.png

Yeah it got so popular they actually had to turn it into a follow up/title track. 

'Wanna' was the actual title track.

Edited by Arceus
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

Wow, I never realised that Mister was a B-side. This whole time I thought it was the title track

spacer.png

The title track was Wanna, a fantastic song in its own right.

But after they started promotions, Mr went viral and in the end they started performing it on music shows. That's why there's no Korean MV for Mr (Mr sold a couple million in Japan too, and is I think the best-selling kpop song ever there or in the top 2).

Edited by abra
  • Like 3