Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

Cheng Xiao removes WJSN prefix from Weibo name

Although it still says Cosmic Girl member under the description (same goes for MQ and XY)

JvC4GaF.png

11 minutes ago, Danee Danee said:

How long is it since she promoted with them for the last time?

The last time she promoted with the group was in the Happy era (june 2017)

1 minute ago, Tarted said:

At this point I think she wont ever again join the group. At least she have career in China tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Danee Danee said:

At this point I think she wont ever again join the group. At least she have career in China tbh. 

Yuehua wants china line to promote with WJSN (they almost had to leave Rocket Girls because of it) and I think the member themselves want it as well 
I expect them to be promoting with WJSN in the next era
I think they scheduled the Butterfly comeback to be right before Rocket Girls disbandment so they would've have time to have Mei Qi and Xuan back for the next comeback in 4 or 5 months

• Clown 1

28 minutes ago, Tarted said:

Yuehua wants china line to promote with WJSN (they almost had to leave Rocket Girls because of it) and I think the member themselves want it as well 
I expect them to be promoting with WJSN in the next era
I think they scheduled the Butterfly comeback to be right before Rocket Girls disbandment so they would've have time to have Mei Qi and Xuan back for the next comeback in 4 or 5 months

Would be great to see full group once again tbh. I always understood Mei Qi and Xuan but why Cheng Xiao havent promoted with them? Sorry for stupid questions. i listen to them casually but never followed them closely to know.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Danee Danee said:

Would be great to see full group once again tbh. I always understood Mei Qi and Xuan but why Cheng Xiao havent promoted with them? Sorry for stupid questions. i listen to them casually but never followed them closely to know.

When Mei and Xuan went for the chinese Produce, Xiao also went overseas to start engaging on her acting/variety schedule on Taiwan. Since then,  she've been pretty busy there. I can only think that she did that so she wouldn't be the only chinese member promoting with WJSN at the time (I don't know why)

52 minutes ago, Tarted said:

Sorry, she participated on the promotion of the Dreams Come True era (february 2018)

Edited by Tarted

4 hours ago, Tarted said:

no its dreams come true (Feb 2018). her last schedule in korea was pajamas friends tho (Sep 2018)

• Like 1

IDK if they're going to come back at this point, I was surprised to see they were still included in the 2020 season's greetings