Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

[Game] Shopping List

1 hour ago, Lee said:

Sorry to quote you again. I'll try to explain it in a different way.

I think I tried to make this like an association game. My emphasis has been on how items could be used together.

There's no pressure in place to post a specific action after a post made by another user. You can chat with other users about whether an item should be kept/left aside (to expire after 3 rounds)/removed immediately (if three consecutive 'pass'es have been made). If there is room on the list, another item can be considered to help create an association with an existing item on the list.

I think I wasn't clear about the user A, user B situation. You can make changes to the list only if the person who replied above is different. Say, you're user A and I'm user B. You are not allowed to make two actions by making two posts in a row. You're allowed, however, to take another action if I make a reply.

To illustrate, this is not allowed:

User A: *adds*

This is allowed:

User B: *chat*

I'll add this to the OP.

thanks for explanation ❤️ 

I'd have passed the ketchup rip

Add: Apples

1. Slippers