Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
doki-doki

New Swine Flu strain discovered in China, has 'Pandemic' potential

Chile, we still haven't experienced the second wave of Covid 19 yet, and Swine Flu 2.0 is potentially on it's way...

EbtpK7ZXYAIZm1p?format=jpg&name=medium

These pandemics probably would be less likely to occur if people were more conscious about the impacts it generally has on living. It saddens me to know that many will choose (deliberately) to not follow safety precautions that are otherwise said to be in place. Even here where I live, many choose to not even practise social distancing at gatherings or meet-ups. All this just does is threaten the lives of not only themselves but also that of others who are sharing that same space.

Those keen in epidemiology, however, might find some value and knowledge from this.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 7

go vegan thats all i have to say :cuteeyes: and if we dont stop intensive livestock farming we're literally doomed. all these viruses are the proof we're going to be fucked real soon if we keep the same agricultural model

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AAAAAAAAAAA said:

go vegan thats all i have to say :cuteeyes: 

perhaps this is the sign I've been waiting for
spacer.png

• LOL 2

I think they should accelerate the printing food industry tbh meat will kill us and is not that easy nor healthy to go vegan in a short time specially everyone in the world 

2 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAA said:

go vegan thats all i have to say :cuteeyes: and if we dont stop intensive livestock farming we're literally doomed. all these viruses are the proof we're going to be fucked real soon if we keep the same agricultural model

I'm not going vegan (and I don't really eat pork or beef anyway), but I do agree we should slow down on all the farming stuff. Not stop, but it does need to slow down. A lot of that food goes to waste too anyway so there's no point in even having as much as we do...

Edited by frozentear
  • Like 1
  • Tea 1

5 hours ago, soyundorito said:

I think they should accelerate the printing food industry tbh meat will kill us and is not that easy nor healthy to go vegan in a short time specially everyone in the world 

I have no idea what the "printing food industry" is, but untainted meat will not kill anyone. This keeps happening only because certain food producers refuse to raise their standards. 

11 hours ago, Jikrytae said:

I have no idea what the "printing food industry" is, but untainted meat will not kill anyone. This keeps happening only because certain food producers refuse to raise their standards. 

https://www.google.cl/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2019/06/28/the-future-of-food-amazing-lab-grown-and-3d-printed-meat-and-fish/amp/