Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
hyokittycat

BLACKPINK Jennie Inspired Hair Tutorial! How You Like That

Posted (edited)

Hey friends! I made a video where I make and style a wig like Jennie's hair! I'd love if I could have y'alls support! Been part of the community on here for years but this is my first video so I'm a little nervous! 

Let me know what you think! Also please give me some ideas for what hair I should do next!

Edited by hyokittycat
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Jiwoo has not been wearing that skunk hair style for her name to be erased like that.

Please tell me it's a 2 wigs stacked technique and you did not bleach half of a wig. Lemme shut up and watch the video.

IT'S Your first video ever? cause you did very good, actually great. I pushed the like and also subscribed to boost you. congrats.

Edited by juniordud

You right! Let me put respect on queen Jiwoo's name! and yes I did bleach half a wig lol with HD lace AT THAT smh.  and yes it's my first video ever! I definitely plan on making more! Thanks so much for subscribing :') 

13 hours ago, juniordud said:

Jiwoo has not been wearing that skunk hair style for her name to be erased like that.

Please tell me it's a 2 wigs stacked technique and you did not bleach half of a wig. Lemme shut up and watch the video.

IT'S Your first video ever? cause you did very good, actually great. I pushed the like and also subscribed to boost you. congrats.

I didn't realize how much work you had to do to put on a wig. A follow up with a makeup tutorial would be awesome, but I bet you were way too tired to do that.

On 7/15/2020 at 12:19 PM, Oli London said:

I didn't realize how much work you had to do to put on a wig. A follow up with a makeup tutorial would be awesome, but I bet you were way too tired to do that.

thanks!! I'll try that!! and its a bit of work but its always fun! 

On 8/20/2020 at 7:35 AM, blank_stare said:

It’s nice seeing Rogue hairstyle again. Looks great!!

thank you so much!!!! 

On 7/18/2020 at 4:01 PM, Nev Schulman said:

first of all you are STUNNING

thank you <33333