Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sophb14

[Rumor] Sports Seoul will reveal that T.O.P. and Krystal are dating + Kai and Bomi are also dating?

Apparently also Bomi & Kai lol RT @thatssosoo: omfg so many people are saying TOP and krystal are going to be revealed to be dating tomorrow

oniontaker

omfg so many people are saying TOP and krystal are going to be revealed to be dating tomorrow

Edit: This is spreading all over the places with k-netizens. They are talking about it. It just a rumor, but  we will know for sure by tomorrow. Many k-netizens believe that sports seoul will reveal these two couples. 

TOP and Krystal?

LOL oh.

Age difference is a bit....Well lets just say, I met my fiance when I was 19, and I am almost 26, and we both were much different and at different places in our lives when we were 19 compared to now. But people have made it work with bigger gaps, its just easier the older you get to manage the gap I'd think.

But this probably not true. Though I would have said that before the Taeyeon Baek thing too so who the fuck knows lols

Why are some people making it seem like the tweets are actually facts or even believe them?  :derp:

source?

anyone can spread rumors on twitter and people end up believing it

Seems fishy though but I don't know if you guys remember that the media dropped a hint of an SM-YG couple months ago. It was T & S if I remember?

I saw oniontaker tweeted this. Apparently a lot of people has been saying that they might get revealed soon.

But it's not confirmed yet. Just a rumor for now but it has been spreading like wildfire for now among knetz.

EDIT: I do wish that other groups who are dating gets revealed too. It's always someone from SM this year. That's no         fun. imma just wait for GsD/SISTAR/APink to get revealed soon. Bring some variety at least if u wanna reveal             who's dating

Krystal likes Johnny Depp type men... Well I guess you can't rule anything out.