Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
King of Spades

Interview [ENG SUB] TODAY Talks to Fan Bingbing About 'X-Men- Days Of Future Past'

Hi all,

It is my pleasure as the Translations Coordinator here on OneHallyu to present you guys the very first subbed video done by your very own OH's Translations Team.

This is something new that we are experimenting with and so we ask for everyone's love and support! Comments and suggestions are welcomed! KQcVCNKCvEqw69JfPnRudUJm2dDWVICHlo6Qk-x9

For this video, TODAY interviews Fan Bing Bing who takes on the role of Blink in the latest X-Men movie: Days of Future Past. Being one of the first Asian actor to be cast in the blockbuster franchise, Fan Bing Bing relays some of her thoughts about it.  

Download Available:

8z7KfX3.jpg

Credits: 

Translators: xKii, YuQin, Llyx, allysone

Timers: xKii, Goddess1, MomoMoon115

• Like 16

Blink was my favorite in this movie and had some of the best action scenes imo  :ahmagah:

• Like 2

She's so cool! :ahmagah: I have yet to watch the movie but will be sure to look out for her when I do! :chu:

Couldn't take my eyes off of her during her scenes tbh. She was great in the movie--glad she signed on to be part of the next 4 X-men movies too. 

She was the second best part of the movie (after Quicksilver). Thanks for subbing!

she's hot though ;A;

I kept gushing "she's so cool!/her powers are so awesome!" when I was watching XMEN.  :ahmagah: 

Absolutely loved her in the movie. Would love to have her power, it was so cool. Now I'm much more interested in reading Blink in the comics.

Fan Bing Bing  :ahmagah:

Even though I don't need the translations thanks for subbing it~ ^^

i saw the movie and the entire time i couldnt believe how pretty she was. at that time i didnt know who the actress was but the left a great impression. its a shame she didnt have any line