Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
IAmNochu

I started to read Tower of God...

... and it's so good!!!

It has really complex worldbuilding and storyline, it's so fascinating! I can't stop reading it! 

I was a little discouraged by the amount of chapters already published at first, but it's such a nice read! 

If you're looking to start a new story, i definitely recommend it!!

• Like 2

This is probably unpopular opinion but tbh tog is overrated, the first season is good, the second season was a mess, absolutely horrendous. I could barely get through 30 chap before i dropped it. 

Well its probably me, i also dont like true beauty, that popular vampire webtoon i forget the name. 

What would you recommend beside tog? 

(i already read hclw, gamer, solo leveling, most isekai webtoon) 

• Like 1

On the other hand i really liked season 2 efuolçfweg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vagus said:

This is probably unpopular opinion but tbh tog is overrated, the first season is good, the second season was a mess, absolutely horrendous. I could barely get through 30 chap before i dropped it. 

Well its probably me, i also dont like true beauty, that popular vampire webtoon i forget the name. 

I personally recommend Aisopos, it's a finished webtoon and the number of episoded/chapters isn't overwhelmingly long. 

I also recommend DICE, if you ever watched/read Mirai nikki and liked the concept, then you're going to like this as well. It's similar in the sense of "game layout" sans the messed up romance. Uriah is a great thriller, it's only downside is that it is still on-going, anticipation is going to kill you. 

There are also classics like Dr. Frost and Bastard, those were amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vagus said:

don't worry, everyone has it own preferences when it comes to reading! It's true that the second season is a little messy compared to the first one! lots of things are happening!

if you like solo leveling and isekai like webtoon, you could try  "A Returner's Magic Should Be Special" or "Ranker Who Lives A Second Time" ! 

Also, those are not really isekai but are nice too : "Darwin's Game" and "Berserk of Gluttony" !

40 minutes ago, Doranira said:

I personally recommend Aisopos, it's a finished webtoon and the number of episoded/chapters isn't overwhelmingly long. 

I also recommend DICE, if you ever watched/read Mirai nikki and liked the concept, then you're going to like this as well. It's similar in the sense of "game layout" sans the messed up romance. Uriah is a great thriller, it's only downside is that it is still on-going, anticipation is going to kill you. 

oh! i just checked out aisopos and the artstyle is different from what you would expect in a webtoon! looks interesting!

15 hours ago, Doranira said:

Thanks! Gonna add these on my reading lists. Im currently reading aisopos, nive art so far

Yes already read dr frost and bastard!  Theyre so good! 

14 hours ago, IAmNochu said:

don't worry, everyone has it own preferences when it comes to reading! It's true that the second season is a little messy compared to the first one! lots of things are happening!

if you like solo leveling and isekai like webtoon, you could try  "A Returner's Magic Should Be Special" or "Ranker Who Lives A Second Time" ! 

Also, those are not really isekai but are nice too : "Darwin's Game" and "Berserk of Gluttony" !

Ikr second season is just -__-

Yes already read a returner magic, altho the pace is bit slow, it still a good read. 

Thanks for the recommendation, gonna add those on my reading list! 

Tower Of God is AMAZING! I am on the hidden floor arc.

9 minutes ago, Ganymede said:

Tower Of God is AMAZING! I am on the hidden floor arc.

I'm still at the name hunt station arc! 

I only started to read it after watching the anime !