Jump to content
Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
IAmNochu

I started to read Tower of God...

Recommended Posts

... and it's so good!!!

It has really complex worldbuilding and storyline, it's so fascinating! I can't stop reading it! 

I was a little discouraged by the amount of chapters already published at first, but it's such a nice read! 

If you're looking to start a new story, i definitely recommend it!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably unpopular opinion but tbh tog is overrated, the first season is good, the second season was a mess, absolutely horrendous. I could barely get through 30 chap before i dropped it. 

Well its probably me, i also dont like true beauty, that popular vampire webtoon i forget the name. 

What would you recommend beside tog? 

(i already read hclw, gamer, solo leveling, most isekai webtoon) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the other hand i really liked season 2 efuolçfweg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Vagus said:

This is probably unpopular opinion but tbh tog is overrated, the first season is good, the second season was a mess, absolutely horrendous. I could barely get through 30 chap before i dropped it. 

Well its probably me, i also dont like true beauty, that popular vampire webtoon i forget the name. 

What would you recommend beside tog? 

(i already read hclw, gamer, solo leveling, most isekai webtoon) 

I personally recommend Aisopos, it's a finished webtoon and the number of episoded/chapters isn't overwhelmingly long. 

I also recommend DICE, if you ever watched/read Mirai nikki and liked the concept, then you're going to like this as well. It's similar in the sense of "game layout" sans the messed up romance. Uriah is a great thriller, it's only downside is that it is still on-going, anticipation is going to kill you. 

There are also classics like Dr. Frost and Bastard, those were amazing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vagus said:

This is probably unpopular opinion but tbh tog is overrated, the first season is good, the second season was a mess, absolutely horrendous. I could barely get through 30 chap before i dropped it. 

Well its probably me, i also dont like true beauty, that popular vampire webtoon i forget the name. 

What would you recommend beside tog? 

(i already read hclw, gamer, solo leveling, most isekai webtoon) 

don't worry, everyone has it own preferences when it comes to reading! It's true that the second season is a little messy compared to the first one! lots of things are happening!

if you like solo leveling and isekai like webtoon, you could try  "A Returner's Magic Should Be Special" or "Ranker Who Lives A Second Time" ! 

Also, those are not really isekai but are nice too : "Darwin's Game" and "Berserk of Gluttony" !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Doranira said:

I personally recommend Aisopos, it's a finished webtoon and the number of episoded/chapters isn't overwhelmingly long. 

I also recommend DICE, if you ever watched/read Mirai nikki and liked the concept, then you're going to like this as well. It's similar in the sense of "game layout" sans the messed up romance. Uriah is a great thriller, it's only downside is that it is still on-going, anticipation is going to kill you. 

There are also classics like Dr. Frost and Bastard, those were amazing. 

oh! i just checked out aisopos and the artstyle is different from what you would expect in a webtoon! looks interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Doranira said:

I personally recommend Aisopos, it's a finished webtoon and the number of episoded/chapters isn't overwhelmingly long. 

I also recommend DICE, if you ever watched/read Mirai nikki and liked the concept, then you're going to like this as well. It's similar in the sense of "game layout" sans the messed up romance. Uriah is a great thriller, it's only downside is that it is still on-going, anticipation is going to kill you. 

There are also classics like Dr. Frost and Bastard, those were amazing. 

Thanks! Gonna add these on my reading lists. Im currently reading aisopos, nive art so far

Yes already read dr frost and bastard!  Theyre so good! 

14 hours ago, IAmNochu said:

don't worry, everyone has it own preferences when it comes to reading! It's true that the second season is a little messy compared to the first one! lots of things are happening!

if you like solo leveling and isekai like webtoon, you could try  "A Returner's Magic Should Be Special" or "Ranker Who Lives A Second Time" ! 

Also, those are not really isekai but are nice too : "Darwin's Game" and "Berserk of Gluttony" !

Ikr second season is just -__-

Yes already read a returner magic, altho the pace is bit slow, it still a good read. 

Thanks for the recommendation, gonna add those on my reading list! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tower Of God is AMAZING! I am on the hidden floor arc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ganymede said:

Tower Of God is AMAZING! I am on the hidden floor arc.

I'm still at the name hunt station arc! 

I only started to read it after watching the anime !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top