Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

Mei Qi and Xuan Yi have new promo accounts on Weibo after disbanding

Posted (edited)

ImageImageImage

Edited by 5201314

I still can't get over the fact that literal minutes after disbandment we basically get 10x more content and announcements than almost all HJSN activities over the past 6 months combined. wbk Wajijiwa is literal trash.

52 minutes ago, WujuLike said:

But are they returning to WJSN?

From my understanding it'll be similar to the situation with UNIQ (Yuehua's other kpop group), they'll keep the name WJSN on their profiles, but promote separately from them in China (not Korea) so I wouldn't expect any OT13 comebacks anytime soon sadly

• Clown 1

They will be make a Lay movement

It will be better for them

But if they have a little time they can make a little comeback to WJSN but it will be less possible

18 hours ago, Drama Drama Drama said:

This

On 6/23/2020 at 9:38 PM, WujuLike said:

But are they returning to WJSN?

On 6/23/2020 at 10:33 PM, Polaris_Tae said:

I still can't get over the fact that literal minutes after disbandment we basically get 10x more content and announcements than almost all HJSN activities over the past 6 months combined. wbk Wajijiwa is literal trash.

From my understanding it'll be similar to the situation with UNIQ (Yuehua's other kpop group), they'll keep the name WJSN on their profiles, but promote separately from them in China (not Korea) so I wouldn't expect any OT13 comebacks anytime soon sadly

On 6/23/2020 at 11:57 PM, Drama Drama Drama said:

It will be better for them

But if they have a little time they can make a little comeback to WJSN but it will be less possible

As far as I know WJSN is a collaboration between STARSHIP and YH. The 10 girls belong to STARSHIP. STARSHIP is supposed to promote the 13 WJSN girls  in Korea while the china line belong to YH and were supposed to promote the 13 WJSN girls in China. Then Cheng Xiao started to be popular in Korea from ISAC (before the ban the same year).  Loosing Cheng Xiao was a big blow on their popularity.

And then we had the fiasco with Starship YH Tencent about Menqi and Xuanyi, I think Starship won't be ready to renew the collaboration anymore. It will just bring more dilema to the girls.