Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

[WT] Ju Jingyi Gets Criticized For Improperly Wearing Her Face Mask To Make Her Face Look Smaller

bf74a735gy1gg20hwsxruj20h00nq1dl.jpg

#Ju Jingyi face mask# The mask is so much bigger than her face, makes me envious [酸] 

bf74a735gy1gg20hubwtfj20b00nzamk.jpg

bf74a735gy1gg20hudauaj20e10jv7ef.jpg

bf74a735gy1gg20huf5hdj20dr0kttjj.jpg

bf74a735gy1gg20hugk38j20fq0knwrm.jpg

bf74a735gy1gg20hu92vmj209w0jon6k.jpg

bf74a735gy1gg20hubcqlj20ax0kgdpi.jpg

[1049 shares] [7501 comments] [292741 likes]

1. [+45,691] If you want to wear it wear it properly, and if you don’t wear it take it off quickly. During these special circumstances why is she trying so hard to stand out [费解]

2. [+27,508] [喵喵] If someone else wears this type of oversized face mask, their face will look small too

3. [+23,364] Ah... It's really unnecessary to use your health to create a topic during this epidemic. If your mask is large, change it to a small one which will also be more effective. Wearing this type of big mask on different occasions, is it to prevent the spread of the virus or to highlight your small face... There's no need to engage in such publicizing, right?

4. [+15,696] So is your mask used to hide your face or to prevent virus infection? If it is used to hide your face then pretend I didn't say anything. [doge]

5. [+14,434] This is being too deliberate 

• LOL 2

Is it really an oversized mask? I think it's a normal size mask but it just looks big because her face is so small 🙄

12 minutes ago, HoaYo said:

Is it really an oversized mask? I think it's a normal size mask but it just looks big because her face is so small 🙄

There are smaller masks. Wearing a mask with such poor fit provides almost no benefit whatsoever.

• Tea 2