OneHallyu

[PANNCHOA] WHOSE ASK IS THE MOST SHOCKING? HYUNJIN VS SUNWOO

Which one is the more shocking one?

download.jpg

Q: What do you do to stay motivated?
- Because of my strong sexual desire

Q: What would you do if the person you like is in a couple?
- I'll have to steal her '_'

Q: If you had to raise a foreign pet, what would you like to raise?
- Female foreignerㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Q: What pet do you want to raise?
- A womanㅎㅎㅎ

Q: I'm 158cm should I commit suicide?
- If you're a man, go kill yourself

Q: What's your ideal time? ie. face, hair, etc.
- Big eyes, no bangs, middle length hair, for the height, someone shorter than me, someone whose hopeless/without a future

Q: I gained so much legs fat... Please let me know a good trick to lose it
- Come work out with me at night

The Boyz Kim Sunwoo

download%2B%25281%2529.jpg
Q: I feel like girls usually hates Kim Yunhee
- Stop bullshitting you r*tard, just try Katalking me you f*cker

Q: Stop being a snob
- You're such a loser telling me this on Askㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ say that to my face you motherless b*tch

Q: Send me some pictures of Kim Yunhee
- F*ck you
(t/n: Kim Yunhee seems to be his ex-girlfriend from what Korean communities claim)

Stray Kids - Hwang Hyunjin

vote up: Kim Sunwoo, vote down: Hwang Hyunjin

post response:
[+363][-25]
original post: here

1. [+210, -3]
Both are freaking hopeless, they sound like those hannam bugs, so why choose..? Just don't fangirl on them, choose to fangirl on other kids instead

2. [+172, -2]
Ha seriously The Boyz Kim Sunwoo is their wall to fandom entry for me, but if you look at Twitter, you'll see how he's actually a popular member in The Boyz? So I'm so shocked that they choose to like him even after seeing his Ask

3. [+130, -2]
Work out at night takes the cakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's freaking disgusting

4. [+69, -0]
Seriously Kim Sunwoo's Ask is legendary, the more I look at it, the more I realize how legendary this kid is, please I hope kids like that never hits big

5. [+45, -2]
I wonder if Kim Sunwoo will request to delete this post like he did on Instiz?ㅋㅋ (t/n: there are posts where he flagged himself on Instiz talking about his Ask trending on Theqoo)

6. [+43, -0]
The first one was so shocking that it made the 2nd one look like an average guy

7. [+38, -0]
Whenever there's something about Kingdom on the trending posts, we have a post about Sunwoo everyday

8. [+386, -0]
The Boyz seriously have too many scandals

Edited by Wannabe
15 minutes ago, Wannabe said:

Which one is the more shocking one?

download.jpg

Q: What do you do to stay motivated?
- Because of my strong sexual desire

Q: What would you do if the person you like is in a couple?
- I'll have to steal her '_'

Q: If you had to raise a foreign pet, what would you like to raise?
- Female foreignerㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Q: What pet do you want to raise?
- A womanㅎㅎㅎ

Q: I'm 158cm should I commit suicide?
- If you're a man, go kill yourself

- Big eyes, no bangs, middle length hair, for the height, someone shorter than me, someone whose hopeless/without a future

Q: I gained so much legs fat... Please let me know a good trick to lose it
- Come work out with me at night

The Boyz Kim Sunwoo

download%2B%25281%2529.jpg
Q: I feel like girls usually hates Kim Yunhee
- Stop bullshitting you r*tard, just try Katalking me you f*cker

Q: Stop being a snob
- You're such a loser telling me this on Askㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ say that to my face you motherless b*tch

Q: Send me some pictures of Kim Yunhee
- F*ck you
(t/n: Kim Yunhee seems to be his ex-girlfriend from what Korean communities claim)

Stray Kids - Hwang Hyunjin

vote up: Kim Sunwoo, vote down: Hwang Hyunjin

post response:
[+363][-25]
original post: here

1. [+210, -3]
Both are freaking hopeless, they sound like those hannam bugs, so why choose..? Just don't fangirl on them, choose to fangirl on other kids instead

2. [+172, -2]
Ha seriously The Boyz Kim Sunwoo is their wall to fandom entry for me, but if you look at Twitter, you'll see how he's actually a popular member in The Boyz? So I'm so shocked that they choose to like him even after seeing his Ask

3. [+130, -2]
Work out at night takes the cakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's freaking disgusting

4. [+69, -0]
Seriously Kim Sunwoo's Ask is legendary, the more I look at it, the more I realize how legendary this kid is, please I hope kids like that never hits big

5. [+45, -2]
I wonder if Kim Sunwoo will request to delete this post like he did on Instiz?ㅋㅋ (t/n: there are posts where he flagged himself on Instiz talking about his Ask trending on Theqoo)

6. [+43, -0]
The first one was so shocking that it made the 2nd one look like an average guy

7. [+38, -0]
Whenever there's something about Kingdom on the trending posts, we have a post about Sunwoo everyday

8. [+386, -0]
The Boyz seriously have too many scandals

Verivery 's Yongseung was in the same class as Hyunjin

Happy he weren t his Friend

Lmao

He is on the right

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Hyunjin I could attribute to an edgy teen not wanting someone to talk about his ex girlfriend like that.

Sunwoo’s are pretty bad though. Supposedly, it was when he was 13, seven years ago. But like, I’d didn’t talk like that when I was 13.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 2

what the fuck!

omg!

how old are these posts though?????

• Thinking 1
3 minutes ago, Bel. said:

Sunwoo one was a post made by an Haknyeon akgae back then in hope to kick him off the group. It was proved that it was false as well but they keep bringing it back all the time.

I thought their company was kind of vague on it and would look into it but never saw what happened after that.

The Boyz always seemed to have issues with False posts, akages, and general antis, so it’s hard to tell what’s true or not.

• Tea 1
Just now, sergel said:

I thought their company was kind of vague on it and would look into it but never saw what happened after that.

The Boyz always seemed to have issues with False posts, akages, and general antis, so it’s hard to tell what’s true or not.

Yeah they had a lot of problems with akgaes back then. I honestly wasn't following them closely during that time and when I joined the fandom when that all died down. I remember creker issuing a statement about it tho, I might go check to see if I can find it again. 

Yes they have been the target of rumors on pann for the whole week (bringing back those things that were already explained as well), even allkpop and koreaboo posted those right before rtk final aired. I hope people can go see for themselves about the boyz before jumping into conclusion about them.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bel. said:

Yeah they had a lot of problems with akgaes back then. I honestly wasn't following them closely during that time and when I joined the fandom when that all died down. I remember creker issuing a statement about it tho, I might go check to see if I can find it again. 

Yes they have been the target of rumors on pann for the whole week (bringing back those things that were already explained as well), even allkpop and koreaboo posted those right before rtk final aired. I hope people can go see for themselves about the boyz before jumping into conclusion about them.

Their company could probably handle these better either way. It’s hard to tell what’s real or not but that’s what makes these scandals hard. 

they’ve had a fair share of controversies though it’ll only go up as they get popular as is the case.

• Tea 1
7 minutes ago, sergel said:

Their company could probably handle these better either way. It’s hard to tell what’s real or not but that’s what makes these scandals hard. 

they’ve had a fair share of controversies though it’ll only go up as they get popular as is the case.

I think it's because it was already closed two years ago? (in 2018) so they don't feel like bringing it back again. I can understand that, but at the same time since they are growing pretty fast they gained lot of hate and maybe a refresher would be needed.
The original post about the askfm also got deleted and said it was fake. I honestly can't find much about it cause the boyz weren't really that popular back then so it really wasn't talked about.

I'm just trying to clear the misunderstanding here, cause a lot of people weren't aware about this. If Sunwoo really would have said those things I wouldn't condone it, but it was not the case. I'm sorry I can't talk for Hyunjin since I don't follow the group. ;-;

Edited by Bel.
  • Like 3
  • Tea 2
  • Clown 2
  • Thinking 1
1 hour ago, Talmort said:

Verivery 's Yongseung was in the same class as Hyunjin

Happy he weren t his Friend

Lmao

He is on the right

This Hyunjin stuff is really old as well, stuff came out either during SK reality show or after it finished airing but before SK debut. Nothing was ever proven and a lot of schoolmates came out defended him. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Iirc about Hyunjin and his rumors, there were multiple accounts that were suppose to belong to him but either got disproven or just couldn't be proven 

I know a bunch of his classmates came to his defense when all those rumors came out though

But man, these just screams edgy teenage boys. Not saying its okay either way but it just sounds dumb regardless who it belongs to. 

Edit: Reading Sunwoo's alleged answers, those are a bit..... But I dont really follow The Boyz to know if they are true or not. Still these just reek of of trying to edgy but looking completely  foolish among other things.

Edited by Moon Jellyfish
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Dislike 1

The second isn't bad compared to the first lmao. Yes cursing is a sin but it's not like the questions are saint either.

I can see the immaturity of the first poster, whoever it is. If it's true, I really wish it happened way, waaay long ago and the person had realised those answers were really not right.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Lmaoooo why is this up again sunwoo ones were debunked back in 2018 

whoever posted it didn’t even come with that account @ in askme lol and it was from year 2012 like he was 12?13 korean age

Everytime The Boyz achieve something those pissed ppl bring those stuff back?? 
I hope creker would do something about it 

Edited by Trashie
  • Like 3
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

Why antis and translate pages make this kind of things? Each two years will be viral fake rumors based in unprobable captures and fans will believe in these kind of things and each two years companies and idols should be apology for viral fake rumor.

• Tea 2
  • Dislike 2