Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
lighterxx

[PN] MALE IDOLS WHO HAVE A SCARY FIRST IMPRESSION

1. ONF Wyatt

download%2B%252817%2529.gif

2. EXO Sehun
download%2B%252825%2529.gif

3. Nu'est Baekho

download%2B%252818%2529.gif

4. Got7 JB

download%2B%252819%2529.gif

5. Seventeen S.Coups
download%2B%252820%2529.gif

6. VIXX Leo

download%2B%252821%2529.gif

7. BTS V

download%2B%252822%2529.gif

8. Monsta X Lee Jooheon

download%2B%252823%2529.gif

9. AB6IX Park Woojin

download%2B%252824%2529.gif

Conclusion: Only their first impression is scary, but because they are idiots(?), they are so cute

post response:
[+36][-4]
original post: here

1. [+27, 0]
He's smiling all the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download%2B%252842%2529.jpg

2. [+19 -6]
Our god-baby
download%2B%252826%2529.gif

3. [+18, 0]
I like Kang Dongho because he's cute

download%2B%252827%2529.gif

4. [+17, 0]
Jaebum-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

download%2B%252828%2529.gif

5. [+10, 0]
Legendary steamed bun...

download%2B%252829%2529.gif

6. [+10, 0]
Is he really the same (Choi) Seungcheol?spacer.png

suddenly remembering all the dramatic zoom-ins and earthquake edits for baekho during broduce...they really tried to make a teddy bear look evil...

and wyatt looks so cute in that gif omg 🥺

• Like 2

Just now, love said:

suddenly remembering all the dramatic zoom-ins and earthquake edits for baekho during broduce...they really tried to make a teddy bear look evil...

and wyatt looks so cute in that gif omg 🥺

I remember that and god it was hilarious, especially hilarious if you know him well beforehand lmao 🤣

Posted (edited)

Everyone thought that about Dongho. 

In fact the first time I saw Nu'est in Produce 101 I guessed that Dongho was the leader and the rapper; And then he is the main vocalist and he is always laughing.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

15 minutes ago, Phoenix Wright said:

Everyone thought that about Dongho. 

In fact the first time I saw Nu'est in Produce 101 I guessed that Dongho was the leader and the rapper; And then he is the main vocalist and he is always laughing.

Ohhh i always thought you are an old school LOVE im surprised you got into them at produce o.o but yeah he is like Shownu lol, looks rapper, actually vocalist 🤣

• Like 2

As an english speaker, I've always thought the name "Leo" was more soft and squishy than scary???

Maybe it's just me

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

Ohhh i always thought you are an old school LOVE im surprised you got into them at produce o.o but yeah he is like Shownu lol, looks rapper, actually vocalist 🤣

I wish I had found out about them earlier, but no, it was in produce 101. When I think about how that stupid tvshow did they dirty (especially to Jonghyun and Dongho) my blood boils.

Luckily a lot of people could know about them, their company sucks at promotions. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Phoenix Wright said:

I wish I had found out about them earlier, but no, it was in produce 101. When I think about how that stupid tvshow did they dirty (especially to Jonghyun and Dongho) my blood boils.

Luckily a lot of people could know about them, their company sucks at promotions. 

Pledis? Yeah they are only talented at finding great trainees, most of their trainees are idols right now, they suck at rest rip

From plus side, besides Minhyun's akgaes, LOVES are quite calm and happy now? I only see them once a while when we are having fights, but they sure seem alot more spirited lol

Im glad tbh, nuest has alot of good songs, seeing them not getting ignored anymore is damn great, this popularity was what they deserved from the start o.o

Edited by lighterxx
  • Like 1

ooh i remember seungkwan saying that other idols find seungcheol intimidating and that makes him proud to have seungcheol as their leader

idk what they see but seungcheol is just a big puppy to me

• Love 2

JB even gets it from some of his label mates, he has resting bitch face. He in actuality he's sweet to fans and those around him. Who also now gets teased by his members relentlessly. 

Cute Jb GIFs | Tenor

Jb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

GOT7 JB Appreciation | allkpop Forums

Got7 Reactions - Got7 Reacting to Memes About Them - Wattpad

• Love 3

21 hours ago, Regal said:

ooh i remember seungkwan saying that other idols find seungcheol intimidating and that makes him proud to have seungcheol as their leader

idk what they see but seungcheol is just a big puppy to me

Yes lol staff finds him scary when they didnt meet too, so they listen him quietly sane with idols 🤣🤣 he looks very leader like in seungkwan's heart hehe