Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mccuish

People Calling For ‘Paw Patrol’ Cancellation For Depiction Of “Good Cops”

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why people want the show cancelled. The reason behind wanting it cancelled is completely stupid. I'll hate Nickelodeon if they cancel this show. My best friends to kids love this show. I find myself enjoying this show whenever I'm hanging out with this.

Credit :People Calling For ‘Paw Patrol’ Cancellation For Depiction Of “Good Cops”

Edited by Mccuish

i bet the people who want to cancell it are a very small few the media is blowing up.

no the majority dont think it should be cancelled.

• Like 1

If we're living in a world where we default all cops as bad, then we got a lot worse coming in the future than now :imstupid:

No one is gonna take this seriously

this is getting stupid, its a fucking kids show

i need to hear the dogs side first

• LOL 5

Wait until they hear that there was a "good cop" recurring character in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood! Mr. Rogers may have died in 2003 but we all know a man's not truly dead until he's cancelled on Twitter.

🤣😂🤣  really now....cartoon cop dog

This is one of my niece and nephew favorite shows. Not mention millions of children in usa and aroudn the world. No way you going to cancel paw patrol. That show brings moments of quiet and peace to many a household. Seriously that time they are so focused on show so you can eat, go to bathroom, was clothes or make a call. Precious time. I like watching the show as an adult sometimes. You are not cancelling my girls Sky and Everest.