Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
bustahjoong

[Mnet Survival Reality Show] I-LAND Official Thread! Airs every Friday at 11PM KST

i went from deciding to watch this show on a whim days before episode one aired to fully ulting them LMAO

this has been quite the ride.  i’ll probably rewatch the eps before debut to reminisce maybe cry and hold me over through the content drought.

• Like 1

Wow. I can't believe it is over. I didn't get to watch it live but just finished watching now. ENHYPEN is an interesting name, not what I expected but I like it the more I see it! Now onto the final lineup. 6 out of my 7 made it so I'm happy (K was the only one in my finals who didn't make it). I was SO NERVOUS when it was taking so long to announce Sunghoon, he's my bias and I was soooo scared he wasn't going to make it, I let out the biggest breath of relief when they finally said his name. I feel really bad for K because I feel like this was his last chance to debut but I'll still keep hope! As for Daniel he's so young I'm sure we'll see him again! Ni-ki was the only one not in my final lineup but he really has grown on me and his dancing is amazing (and how quick he learns dances!) I think he'll be an amazing asset to the team.

Wow guys, what a ride. See you over in the Enhypen thread! Can't wait for the official debut! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, love said:

i went from deciding to watch this show on a whim days before episode one aired to fully ulting them LMAO

akshfjdks same, I need to stop doing this to myself

Who would have thought that the biggest plot twist was K not making it in the group. 😢 like, we all know most think K is one of the shoe in. i was so sad coz he may not be my top pick but he was always been one of my favorites and definitely think debut ready. He have done so much throughout his journey in I-LAND. K is a very talented. sigh.... Wishing K the best for his future. and I just think positively that maybe something so much better is waiting for him. ❤️ Also, pledis is debuting a boygroup next year maybe he will have a chance there since apparently it will be Japan focused. tbh, i dont want K to debut in SK anymore, they don't deserve him. freaking antis

and Daniel my baby... 😢 i hope bighit will put him in bighit 2022 boygroup. ❤️ 

----

Now to the group ENHYPEN. I was kinda eh? with the name at first asdfadsf 😆 but im getting used to it now. I'm supporting the group!!!

AAAAAA cant believe i didnt witness JAY my bias getting 2nd place...

because i was shaking so much when they were announcing 3rd place, and I close the tab when they were abt to announce the 2nd place asdfsadfsdf

then turns out IT WAS JAY!!! 😆 i didnt expect Jay would place so high TT so i was getting nervous. also Jungwon getting 1st rank tho aaaaa that was unexpected as well. but totally deserved. AND HE GOT ACKNOWLEDGE BY HIS ROLE MODEL JUNGKOOK! ❤️

okok thats it sorry for the wall of text lol i just blab a lot when i have so much things i wanna say. 

anyways, ENHYPEN FIGHTING! TO ALL THE ILAND TRAINEES FIGHTING! ❤️

• Like 2

On 9/18/2020 at 6:28 AM, choiyujins said:

f7ba408cf7b901bdfdc644b85811d3e2.jpg.f20c22ed7bc7ef0775f629957d19ccc5.jpg

who that, he lookin' cute.

On 9/18/2020 at 6:28 AM, choiyujins said:

f7ba408cf7b901bdfdc644b85811d3e2.jpg.f20c22ed7bc7ef0775f629957d19ccc5.jpg

59 minutes ago, g u m said:

Sunghoon!

[IG/200920] Memo - K’s letter to Doobu:  “ Hello! The priceless time I spent with DOOBU-nim was wonderful, and I felt that time went fast. The happiest moment was when I talked about dancing when I was in class. I’d like to take classes again. Thank you for always being kind, and for thinking about our opinions and insights. I'll make sure to debut in the future, and work hard to receive directions from DOOBU-nim! “

spacer.png

[IG/200920] Memo - Daniel’s letter to Doobu: “Hello! It's Kim Dongkyu (Daniel) I would like to say thank you to Doobu-nim for teaching us about dance when we were trainees. We still have a stage mission left but i think we had a special lesson from Doobu-nim! Thank you so much and I love you “

spacer.png