Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mccuish

Favorite bad movie

We all have that movie we all know is bad, but we still enjoy it. I have a strange soft spot for the Mario Brothers movie. I know it's a horrible movie, but I still get enjoyment out of it. I'd also like to mention The Room which is another bad movie that I enjoy. It's a movie so bad that it's good. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mccuish said:

We all have that movie we all know is bad, but we still enjoy it. I have a strange soft spot for the Mario Brothers movie. I know it's a horrible movie, but I still get enjoyment out of it. I'd also like to mention The Room which is another bad movie that I enjoy. It's a movie so bad that it's good. 

spacer.png

for a hot second i thought you meant Lenny Abrahamson's 'Room' and i was about to fight. but my favourite bad movies = Anything directed by Neil Breen esp Double Down and Fateful Findings

Scary movie series but especially their sisters A Haunted House and Not Another Teen Movie (i kid you not these are their names)

I have soft spot for parodies 😔 i also love Vampires Suck, a Twilight parody its deleted stages are hilarious lol

18 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Scary movie series but especially their sisters A Haunted House and Not Another Teen Movie (i kid you not these are their names)

I have soft spot for parodies 😔 i also love Vampires Suck, a Twilight parody its deleted stages are hilarious lol

Vampires Suck is my favorite parody movie guilty pleasure

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mccuish said:

Vampires Suck is my favorite parody movie guilty pleasure

spacer.png

Tbh movie itself is hilarious but non-theatre version and with deleted scenes i literally died when it ended lol

They somehow made thay vampire leader had secret relationship with edward and made a bubble pool party at the corner i mean WHY 😭😭😭

Edited by lighterxx

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

But Scary Movie 2 and Not Another Teen Movie are genuinely flawless so they just can't apply 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GiganticMint121 said:

But Scary Movie 2 and Not Another Teen Movie are genuinely flawless so they just can't apply 

Imdb completely disagrees with you but i agree with you ;-;