Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Euiwoong

Does anyone know what these jeans are called?

Posted (edited)

The ones the girl is wearing. I don’t even know if there’s a name for it but basically this style - loose ish around the waist but not the legs 

Edited by Euiwoong

Not sure if it's an actual style.. I have this problem with most of my jeans because my waist is usually a size small while my thighs are a medium. It usually happens with super skinny jeans so maybe try that a size larger around the waist?

Posted (edited)

I don't think that's a jean style I think that's a body type. A lot of girls have that problem where jeans don't fit their waist as well as they fit their legs.

I have a less common body type and I have the opposite problem- jeans that fit my waist are loose on my legs.

edit: the height is called "mid rise" though if you're wondering.

Edited by seokii

2 hours ago, seokii said:

I don't think that's a jean style I think that's a body type. A lot of girls have that problem where jeans don't fit their waist as well as they fit their legs.

I have a less common body type and I have the opposite problem- jeans that fit my waist are loose on my legs.

edit: the height is called "mid rise" though if you're wondering.

That is really interesting lol I have the same problem as you so I have never had jeans that looked like that. Mines always tight around my belly but ok around my legs