Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
TheSixPackGuy

Red Velvet Sub-unit Seulgi and Irene "Monster" delayed to mid july

Posted (edited)

1 MONTH DELAYED WTF?聽

馃槥

Edited by TheSixPackGuy
  • Dislike 1

if it's to improve the quality then i'm fine with that聽:raep:

there goes my chance to witness聽 kkura and聽 irene interaction聽

I want to cry...

Month isnt that much and almost聽everyone is coming back in June so honestly they will get more space like this.聽

That is... odd. I don't recall anyone ever announcing a release date & selling pre-orders聽and then going, "Hold up, we just realized聽the quality of our product isn't good enough, we'll get back to you in a month" before. Is this an EP or a video game?

I honestly think SM just doesn't want to compete with all the other groups in June.

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Dislike 1

I wasn't expecting this but I guess this is for the better. June is beyond packed and I would rather SM take their time with preparations and delay the album one month.聽

5 hours ago, Jikrytae said:

That is... odd. I don't recall anyone ever announcing a release date & selling pre-orders聽and then going, "Hold up, we just realized聽the quality of our product isn't good enough, we'll get back to you in a month" before. Is this an EP or a video game?

I honestly think SM just doesn't want to compete with all the other groups in June.

your comment doesn't make sense.it's not like sm didn't know who is coming back in june before releasing the date as june 15 so??

• Like 4

well.. I hope SM knows what they are doing then. im sad but i can wait

rip the sakura x irene interactions i couldve gotten on music shows

Awww... that's too bad,, I guess june will be packed for SM's boys... as always...聽

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, zella said:

your comment doesn't make sense.it's not like sm didn't know who is coming back in june before releasing the date as june 15 so??

It's possible to change your mind, you know. Especially if you aren't confident in your product's performance.This decision just screams "We don't want to compete with anyone." Unless聽you have a better explanation for why they'd delay it this far along in the process?

• Clown 2

SM 聽obviously doesn鈥檛 want to get聽involved in the bloody girl groups competition.聽

• Clown 3

not @ sm teasing us with a new logo and then posted this聽馃ゴ聽but i'm not surprised since they delayed other group comeback too