Jump to content
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
lighterxx

SEVENTEEN to make their comeback on June 22 (Confirmed)

Recommended Posts

I was just wondering when they would come back. June is gonna be such a great month for K-pop ^_^. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

daaang, june is PACKED!  looking forward to their release 😮 i wonder what concept they'll go for

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurpleAnii said:

I was just wondering when they would come back. June is gonna be such a great month for K-pop ^_^. 

Its so packed its incredible lol o.o competition and lots of new songs will be amazing

58 minutes ago, love said:

daaang, june is PACKED!  looking forward to their release 😮 i wonder what concept they'll go for

It is said it will be a summer concept?? Kind of like Oh My hehe, but pledis didnt comfirm yet so its hard fo be sure T^T

40 minutes ago, satoori said:

expected!! i knew they would comeback sometime after the docu-series! anticipating!!

Same!! They keep hinting something so i was expecting it too 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Multistans are getting no sleep and having no money in June, me included 😭

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sergel said:

Multistans are getting no sleep and having no money in June, me included 😭

Omg good luck at June, you will suffer greatly 😭😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Omg good luck at June, you will suffer greatly 😭😭

And then Gfriend is coming back in July. I’m gonna be a broke Stan. Or I’ll just buy a few songs on iTunes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sergel said:

And then Gfriend is coming back in July. I’m gonna be a broke Stan. Or I’ll just buy a few songs on iTunes.

At this point i buy svt albums and for rest i stream them on enough times on spotify to make up for a itunes sale rip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg finally. But june is gonna be such a bloodbath month 😮

I hope they can sell 1M of a single album this time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hynapia said:

Omg finally. But june is gonna be such a bloodbath month 😮

I hope they can sell 1M of a single album this time.

Maybe!! Its their summer song time, and with their success in Japan and China im hoping they do well ^^ tho km not sure how int fandom being big would show on Hanteo o.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drama Drama Drama said:

Waiting the million without repackage

 

I hope!! Then it would make An Ode as a whole 2 million 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

I hope!! Then it would make An Ode as a whole 2 million 👀

An Ode is worldwide million seller thanks to Japan and China sales added but the recognition of Gaon and Hanteo is important

I wait the emotion of new carats help to reach the million with new album and An Ode (900k in Gaon actually)

I'm expecting summer banger as main track

Edited by Drama Drama Drama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Drama Drama Drama said:

An Ode is worldwide million seller thanks to Japan and China sales added but the recognition of Gaon and Hanteo is important

I wait the emotion of new carats help to reach the million with new album and An Ode (900k in Gaon actually)

I'm expecting summer banger as main track

Same!! Their previous summer song was Oh My and it did very well, i expect something better this time because they already passed their cpncept change hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not to be that type of stan but i'm very excited to see what they're able to achieve this era bc they've just kept growing n growing recently 😁 also of course the new music and taking risks which they always do excellently

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, haseul said:

not to be that type of stan but i'm very excited to see what they're able to achieve this era bc they've just kept growing n growing recently 😁 also of course the new music and taking risks which they always do excellently

I feel like that too T^T im both excited for new songs and excited for what they can do, i hope they will do amazingly, and honestly im excited what new style they will try out this time 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kings

Excited

though I have no idea how I'm gonna buy the albums with community quarantine in place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vikturi said:

Kings

Excited

though I have no idea how I'm gonna buy the albums with community quarantine in place

Im thinking same, even if i order it it probably cant enter country rip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The day before this was announced I thought to myself, "It's been a while since SVT had a comeback, I wonder if they'll comeback soon", and then the next morning this popped up. 🤣

I was never a huge fan of their music but I love watching their MV's because In my opinion they're the best when it comes to synchronized dancing. I hope they'll reach even new heights with this comeback. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top