Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Oli London

Black girl does Korean Style Makeup(AND DOES IT RIGHT)

It's more specifically an ulzzang style look, but this girl from Belgium is so pretty and the makeup suits her so well. Not a single kbeauty product was needed to get this look(probably bc the lack of shade range). Also there's no altering of her natural features or exaggerated aegyo sal. She picked colors that suit her(unlike other black YouTubers I've seen try this makeup). Anyways, it's the skill in applying the makeup and choosing colors that suit you.

The only sus thing about her is random videos titled in hangul which only have like 3k views(I guess to try and pull a Korean audience but failed) and also her abg makeup video. Abg is like specific to asian americans tho. Like u have to first be asian to be an abg. There isn't an African baby girl(as she titled it) subculture here in America. But she from Belgium so she probably is ignorant about it and just saw abg makeup videos as super popular on YouTube.

• Love 2

she is so pretty, I like her style. 

Posted (edited)

NVRMIND, I MIGHT HAVE TO CANCEL THIS GIRL BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T DISAGREE WITH HER COMMENTERS SAYING SHE LOOKS ASIAN OR MIXED ASIAN. LIKE JUST BC U DO THIS MAKEUP, DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE ANOTHER RACE. ALSO HER FOLLOWERS IGNORANT AF. ALL ASIAN PEOPLE DO NOT DO MAKEUP THIS WAY.

LIKE SHE IS NOT OUT HERE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE ANOTHER RACE AT ALL, BUT SHE SURE LIKES THE COMMENTS SAYING SHE LOOKS ASIAN. I-

I HAVE NO MORE WORDS.

CONFIRMED ASIABOO/KOREABOO. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN FROM THE MOMENT I SAW HER ABG MAKEUP VIDEO.

Edited by Oli London

she doth looketh like a whole korean mmo character