Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

GFRIEND will reportedly make their comeback in July

Posted (edited)

Music video filming later this month

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/408/0000093784

[UPDATE] Regarding GFRIEND's comeback in July, Source Music said, "The comeback date will be announced later after confirmation. It is difficult to tell you the exact details at the moment so please understand."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/311/0001151479

Edited by Lee
  • Love 8

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lowkey buddies pretending to be shocked

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gfriend gonna provide even more summer bops, PERIOD

OrY6D2B.gif

kdlsfk now i just gotta save my money

TjWA5JR.gif

• Like 3

ANTICIPATING 🤩

Posted (edited)

Wish it was like Me gustas tu or Navillera. ❤️ But I know they moved on from this concept. 😦

Edited by Danee Danee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, love said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lowkey buddies pretending to be shocked

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gfriend gonna provide even more summer bops, PERIOD

OrY6D2B.gif

kdlsfk now i just gotta save my money

TjWA5JR.gif

Right? Let's pretend to be shocked. They always comeback in July or early August 😂

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, Danee Danee said:

Wish it was like Me gustas tu or Navillera. ❤️ But I know they moved on from this concept. 😦

Yep, those were good times...

I just hope they won't do that Labyrinth concept... It's gonna be hella awkward for me if they do that.

About fucking time! Hope it's either Iggy Youngbae or Hitmanbang producing the title this time around!

Yay I’m so happy! Not surprised, they’ve always comeback in July.

Hoping for a MiO or Carlos K title track, or maybe a new producer. I’d love to hear their usual style done for summer like MGT, Navillera, or Gone with the Wind.

• Like 1

i don't think they would do the me gustas tu or love whisper style ever again, but oh navillera, a golden era, i want more retro gfriend, we have like sunny summer and fingertip? a classy concept like flower would be nice too, but since their hair are so colorful, i'm betting it's bubblegum bop (we only know so far that insane crew did the choreography)

27 minutes ago, meonji said:

i don't think they would do the me gustas tu or love whisper style ever again, but oh navillera, a golden era, i want more retro gfriend, we have like sunny summer and fingertip? a classy concept like flower would be nice too, but since their hair are so colorful, i'm betting it's bubblegum bop (we only know so far that insane crew did the choreography)

Did insane crew say something about doing the choreography?

What work have they done before?

35 minutes ago, sergel said:

Did insane crew say something about doing the choreography?

What work have they done before?

it was just this instagram post with the hashtags gfriend and choreography

with gfriend they did fingertip, l.u.v., gone with the wind, hear the wind sing and my favorite one:

they are all so different that i don't know what to expect

• Like 2

9 hours ago, meonji said:

it was just this instagram post with the hashtags gfriend and choreography

with gfriend they did fingertip, l.u.v., gone with the wind, hear the wind sing and my favorite one:

they are all so different that i don't know what to expect

Wow i literally love all those dances. That move in the pre-chorus for Fingertip is still one of my favorites. The songs they've done choreography for are all good too, so that makes me excited.

Could also be for a B-side too though.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, sergel said:

Wow i literally love all those dances. That move in the pre-chorus for Fingertip is still one of my favorites. The songs they've done choreography for are all good too, so that makes me excited.

Could also be for a B-side too though.

a promoted bside like labyrinth, right? i thought first about tour, but since artists can't do it for a while, it was definitely for the next comeback

another mystery is the breakthrough producers in soumu's building, we didn't hear about these songs in the latest comeback so... 

Edited by meonji
misspelling

On 5/27/2020 at 9:50 AM, meonji said:

a promoted bside like labyrinth, right? i thought first about tour, but since artists can't do it for a while, it was definitely for the next comeback

another mystery is the breakthrough producers in soumu's building, we didn't hear about these songs in the latest comeback so... 

I, curious what direction they decide to go with this. I wish the hair could tell us more but Eunha’s hair was pink for Crossroads so....