Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
lighterxx

Kingdom Rumoured LineUp

4 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Road to Kingdom is for rookie groups and unknown groups to start with tho o.o so i didnt find TOO being there too weird

I did not intend to insult TXT or anything, i just found it weird to see quite new group with my faves who will celebrate their 6th anniversary soon lol, i didnt care in queendom bcs well, i didnt watched it o.o

For second paragraph, i agree with you, tho i still think Got7 can use this opportunity better than stray kids and it would create an interesting dynamic with seventeen if svt is the grouo that is chosen. But i can see Kingdom being useful to all groups in the rumoured lineup honestly, from stray kids to ateez, it has usage for all of them. 

I personally find weirder to see a group that hadn't even debuted yet when RTK started filming along with Pentagon or The Boyz, than TxT that at least is already nearly 1.5 year old and the only one aside SVT and NCT that can chart decently among all the rumored ones. If the concept is similar to queendom where there was a "veteran group", a "rising rookie", a "trendy group", etc, I guess SVT would be the veteran group and TxT the rising rookie.

Both GOT7 and SKZ can use this opportunity to get more exposure but I think if JYP had to choose they'd probably send SKZ since at least GOT7 is decently known in Korea while SKZ desperatedly need a k-fandom, plus they're younger and have more potential to grow than a group that's 6 y/o and already have an established fandom.

5 hours ago, hynapia said:

I personally find weirder to see a group that hadn't even debuted yet when RTK started filming along with Pentagon or The Boyz, than TxT that at least is already nearly 1.5 year old and the only one aside SVT and NCT that can chart decently among all the rumored ones. If the concept is similar to queendom where there was a "veteran group", a "rising rookie", a "trendy group", etc, I guess SVT would be the veteran group and TxT the rising rookie.

Both GOT7 and SKZ can use this opportunity to get more exposure but I think if JYP had to choose they'd probably send SKZ since at least GOT7 is decently known in Korea while SKZ desperatedly need a k-fandom, plus they're younger and have more potential to grow than a group that's 6 y/o and already have an established fandom.

I didnt find TOO being there too weirdly bcs well, they are rookie group made by mnet, if they werent there who would be lol

Seeing rumour, mx should veteran, svt idk? They would have same role as mamamoo i guess, very known and popular while mx has role of AOA, senior ones( tho they debuted very close to svt lol)

In every case i love all scenerios, i just want them to cofirm any lineup so i know what to watch for lol

• Dislike 1

If Cjes wants a more consolidated monopoly, I suppose I would choose SVT as the largest and TXT to be the belif group competition.  CJeS also has shares in the Ateez company.

2 hours ago, breakout said:

why would nct 127 a group who sold 1m albums needs to go to a survival show

Svt sells more than them, if they accepted going to Kingdom, it wouldnt be weird for nct to go o.o

• Dislike 1

7 hours ago, lighterxx said:

Svt sells more than them, if they accepted going to Kingdom, it wouldnt be weird for nct to go o.o

yeah the same goes for svt. why would they go lol

but isnt neo zone already sold more than 1.2 mil?

Edited by breakout

2 minutes ago, breakout said:

yeah the same goes for svt. why would they go lol

but isnt neo zone already sold more than 1.2 mil?

I last saw it at 720 something k o.o are you counting repack in the sales? Bcs im not counting them  °^°

I think their reason can only be having more public presence, but i think its a bit silly, they are both big groups public automatically have resistance to those groups even if its a shame rip

4 hours ago, lighterxx said:

I last saw it at 720 something k o.o are you counting repack in the sales? Bcs im not counting them  °^°

I think their reason can only be having more public presence, but i think its a bit silly, they are both big groups public automatically have resistance to those groups even if its a shame rip

I dont wanna start something here but neozone had already 827k in gaon and 100k+ sales in US that is not reflected in gaon or hanteo more or less it will be 1M even without the repack.

I just wanna ask something here but why has svt dont have the million seller certification?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Pananana said:

I dont wanna start something here but neozone had already 827k in gaon and 100k+ sales in US that is not reflected in gaon or hanteo more or less it will be 1M even without the repack.

I just wanna ask something here but why has svt dont have the million seller certification?

Huh? But they do? They sold million worldwide just from last album. Are you talking about something different o.o

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/seventeen-an-ode-reached-1-million-equivalent-sales-in-united-world-chart

This is from january we sold a bit more later but im not sure of exact number since only hanteo is updated

I am sorry if i offended you btw, mine was honest question. I did not meant to insult nct or anything, i truly remember their sales as around 700k last i saw 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, choiyujins said:

I would honestly be shocked if NCT came out but never say never I guess?

Same but i would be shocked at most of the groups in the list o.o

1 hour ago, Pananana said:

Finally found it T^T 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Some of these are old, but you can see their sales comfortably. And i think they didnt include Fallin Flower to total sales, so include around 500k ?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, choiyujins said:

I would honestly be shocked if NCT came out but never say never I guess?

pretty much my thoughts lmao.  don’t think SM would and seriously cannot imagine it, but 2020 keeps throwing them curveballs, so who knows?