Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
lighterxx

Kingdom Rumoured LineUp

1 hour ago, speedthief said:

So Kingdom would be either a 7 or 8 group battle

Seems to be but list seems a bit sus? Like sm group there is low possibility, but it should be around 7-8 o.o

I don't think NCT would participate, SM is allergic to survival shows

TXT would also be a big deal if they went

2 minutes ago, WujuLike said:

I don't think NCT would participate, SM is allergic to survival shows

TXT would also be a big deal if they went

Rookie in Kingdom is hmm thing so it would probably be better for them to not go honestly.

2 minutes ago, BAZISSINO said:

i highly doubt NCT would participate or even Nu'est 

Nuest maybe, since Pledis is almost half owned by CJEM, NCT... i really doubt

ye idt this is all right but who knows

some groups sales wise is at the boyz level so I wonder how it worked for mnet :shame:

• Tea 2

i cannot imagine SM sending nct tbh...or bighit sending txt

monsta x would be fun

kinda hoping sf9 will be there

2 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Rookie in Kingdom is hmm thing so it would probably be better for them to not go honestly.

Nuest maybe, since Pledis is almost half owned by CJEM, NCT... i really doubt

forgot about the whole Pledis/CJEM , just curious what the concept of Kingdom ? 

Aren't TxT and Ateez too young for this project?!

Tbh if Stray Kids ended up on the show,I really hope it would help them gain a better domestic fanbase at least

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Moon Jellyfish said:

Tbh if Stray Kids ended up on the show,I really hope it would help them gain a better domestic fanbase at least

Same

Stray Kids needs more local exposition

The lineup is rumor but promising

I think NCT is less possible but little by little SM is starting to let their artist to make things again with Mnet like Hyo or BoA.

If YG doesn't have the fight with Mnet I think iKON will be a good option for reborn with show exposition.

I think the potential line up is

MONSTA X

STRAY KIDS

TXT

ATEEZ 

NU'EST

ASTRO 

SF9

Winner of RTK: The Boyz or Pentagon

Edited by Drama Drama Drama

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, BAZISSINO said:

forgot about the whole Pledis/CJEM , just curious what the concept of Kingdom ? 

It should basically be Queendom but with bgs, but mnet can make changes so take it with a grain of salt

10 hours ago, love said:

i cannot imagine SM sending nct tbh...or bighit sending txt

monsta x would be fun

kinda hoping sf9 will be there

Bighit is getting along eith mnet atm you never know o.o

9 hours ago, Redmi7A said:

Aren't TxT and Ateez too young for this project?!

I think so too, especially TXT compared to lets say Nuest they are like toddlers

8 hours ago, Drama Drama Drama said:

Same

Stray Kids needs more local exposition

The lineup is rumor but promising

I think NCT is less possible but little by little SM is starting to let their artist to make things again with Mnet like Hyo or BoA.

If YG doesn't have the fight with Mnet I think iKON will be a good option for reborn with show exposition.

I think the potential line up is

MONSTA X

STRAY KIDS

TXT

ATEEZ 

NU'EST

ASTRO 

SF9

Winner of RTK: The Boyz or Pentagon

This lineup is good too but im pretty sure mnet will ask for at least one pledis group because they have agreement rip, and i dont want this to be nuest OR svt give me a little hope here lol

Edited by lighterxx

Hmm they should ask some 2nd generation groups. Not sure if anyone would agree since they have more to lose from a show like this but imagine someone like Taemin participating that would be fun 

This would be actually such a great line up. But it's interesting how ATEEZ and Stray Kids that have barely any public recognition in Korea will go straight to Kingdom while Pentagon that has an actual hit song in Korea is in RTK and they probably won't even win. I guess they considered overall popularity, not only in Korea.

I love the idea of TxT participating. They already have a decent k-fandom but they need more exposure to grow more.

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

I think so too, especially TXT compared to lets say Nuest they are like toddlers

Gidle participated in queendom last year and they debuted in 2018, so it'd be exactly the same tbh. And if you're talking about their age, TxT are 99-02. In RTK Woonggi from TOO is 02 and Kangmin from Verivery is 03.

35 minutes ago, ruppi said:

Hmm they should ask some 2nd generation groups. Not sure if anyone would agree since they have more to lose from a show like this but imagine someone like Taemin participating that would be fun 

Infinite or 2PM who are starting to let military or Suju

Someone say Ravi or Kang Daniel as solo

I highly doubt it for NCT and SEVENTEEN.

NU'EST already did PRODUCE 101 tho ,wouldn'it be too much for them ?

i really hope Stray Kids would go

i don't even care if they don't win, partecipating alone would be a HUGE exposure for them

especialy since they have sooo few korean fans

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hynapia said:

Gidle participated in queendom last year and they debuted in 2018, so it'd be exactly the same tbh. And if you're talking about their age, TxT are 99-02. In RTK Woonggi from TOO is 02 and Kangmin from Verivery is 03.

Hm but gidle had a huge hit song, when TXT did not o.o i guess thats why im hesitating? 

3 hours ago, Serena25 said:

I highly doubt it for NCT and SEVENTEEN.

NU'EST already did PRODUCE 101 tho ,wouldn'it be too much for them ?

The thing is mnet will want one pledis group at least, since nuest would be frowned upon i suspect svt? But svt also gave alot of spoilers for recent comeback, nuest just made cb too, technically BOTH is not suitable, but im also pretty sure they will join at least one

Im conflicted lol

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

Hm but gidle had a huge hit song, when TXT did not o.o i guess thats why im hesitating? 

The thing is mnet will want one pledis group at least, since nuest would be frowned upon i suspect svt? But svt also gave alot of spoilers for recent comeback, nuest just made cb too, technically BOTH is not suitable, but im also pretty sure they will join at least one

Im conflicted lol

But you didn't say anything about hit song though? You only said they're gonna look "like toddlers" and I'm just saying they're not that young as a group (1 year old) or individually in age (99-02).

If it's for hit songs, majority of those rumored groups don't have any hit song either. Stray kids and ATEEZ can't even crack melon top 100 and they debuted only one year before TxT. At least TxT can chart, their last comeback debuted top 5 on melon...

6 minutes ago, hynapia said:

But you didn't say anything about hit song though? You only said they're gonna look "like toddlers" and I'm just saying they're not that young as a group (1 year old) or individually in age (99-02).

If it's for hit songs, majority of those rumored groups don't have any hit song either. Stray kids and ATEEZ can't even crack melon top 100 and they debuted only one year before TxT. At least TxT can chart, their last comeback debuted top 5 on melon...

Im talking about why i thought txt being there is weird, and why i didnt think same for gidle o.o gidle, i guess they felt like an old group? When txt feels very new (talking about their debut) 

I didnt looked at their birth year at all lol i dont even know their age 

Yeah ateez and stray kids, i guess they are there for int popularity but like txt i have questions about them too, just not the same ones as txt lol

But now that i think of it, if they dont invite stray kids txt and ateez, who will they invite? Got7? Bts? If rumoured line up is correct, it would be so hard to match schedules of svt got7 and bts, so i guess i also understand why they would invite stray kids etc o.o 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Im talking about why i thought txt being there is weird, and why i didnt think same for gidle o.o gidle, i guess they felt like an old group? When txt feels very new (talking about their debut) 

I didnt looked at their birth year at all lol i dont even know their age 

Yeah ateez and stray kids, i guess they are there for int popularity but like txt i have questions about them too, just not the same ones as txt lol

But now that i think of it, if they dont invite stray kids txt and ateez, who will they invite? Got7? Bts? If rumoured line up is correct, it would be so hard to match schedules of svt got7 and bts, so i guess i also understand why they would invite stray kids etc o.o 

I still don't see how it's "weird" though. TOO is in RTK and they're literally a one month old rookie so there's nothing odd with inviting a 1 year old rookie that can chart decently and has sold over 500k.

BTS is obviously not gonna go, they usually don't go to domestic variety shows at all. Even when they're promoting a comeback they promote for 1-2 weeks at most and they go back to prepare a new album, tours, etc. No idea about GOT7 but I think Stray Kids would be a better choice because they need the domestic exposure more. I guess for Kingdom they're using a different criteria than for Queendom. Bgs with actual hit songs are rare nowadays and nobody in that rumored list except for SVT have popular songs with the public, so I think they're choosing groups like MX, ATEEZ, Stray Kids, TxT etc because they have big international fanbases and are "trendy" with the kpop community.

Edited by hynapia

19 minutes ago, hynapia said:

I still don't see how it's "weird" though. TOO is in RTK and they're literally a one month old rookie so there's nothing odd with inviting a 1 year old rookie that can chart decently and has sold over 500k.

BTS is obviously not gonna go, they usually don't go to domestic variety shows at all. Even when they're promoting a comeback they promote for 1-2 weeks at most and they go back to prepare a new album, tours, etc. No idea about GOT7 but I think Stray Kids would be a better choice because they need the domestic exposure more. I guess for Kingdom they're using a different criteria than for Queendom. Bgs with actual hit songs are rare nowadays and nobody in that rumored list except for SVT have popular songs with the public, so I think they're choosing groups like MX, ATEEZ, Stray Kids, TxT etc because they have big international fanbases and are "trendy" with the kpop community.

Road to Kingdom is for rookie groups and unknown groups to start with tho o.o so i didnt find TOO being there too weird

I did not intend to insult TXT or anything, i just found it weird to see quite new group with my faves who will celebrate their 6th anniversary soon lol, i didnt care in queendom bcs well, i didnt watched it o.o

For second paragraph, i agree with you, tho i still think Got7 can use this opportunity better than stray kids and it would create an interesting dynamic with seventeen if svt is the grouo that is chosen. But i can see Kingdom being useful to all groups in the rumoured lineup honestly, from stray kids to ateez, it has usage for all of them.